Help! (235)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you get some many people to like your facebook page!

Hi, I have been blogging for a few years, however, this past couple months I changed around my whole blog and started fresh on a completely…

Started by Janelle Thiessen

0 Nov 26

Calling All Stay at Home Moms!

I am going to be leaving the workplace here soon and am looking for any and all advice to continue to keep money coming in from home.  I I…

Started by Jules Ruud

1 Nov 12
Reply by Shelly Aristizabal

Awful Customer Service.

So I was super excited to revamp my blog! Moved it from blogger to wordpress and found an etsy seller who was having a summer savings on bl…

Started by Tiffany Tully

0 Nov 3

Little Girl Is Brutally Beaten By Stepmother And NO ONE HELPS HER!

I saw this video on Facebook last night and was so horrified and disgusted, I wanted to spread the word in hopes that maybe something could…

Started by Lisa René LeClair

0 Oct 28

Blogger to Wordpress

I would love to move to Wordpress - currently on blogger - and was wondering if I can run ads on the free wordpress blogs or if I would nee…

Started by Audra Michelle

5 Oct 10
Reply by Lyla Mcren

Graphic Design questions

So glad I found this group - I am working on converting my blog from blogger to wordpress.  I have a friend that might be helping me create…

Started by Hannah Gollwitzer

5 Sep 19
Reply by Hannah Gollwitzer

Managing finances during maternity leave

Hello moms! You all are some very bright, intelligent women and I value your opinion. I'm hoping you all can help me out with this article…

Started by Tara Jefferson

2 Aug 24
Reply by Kimmy Burgess

Newbie question about blog posts

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but do you simply copy-paste your blog posts from your existing blog to this network?

Started by Annie Chau

1 Jun 7
Reply by Mom Bloggers Club

Really Quick Poll to Help Me with Product Development

The poll is just 3 really quick and simple questions.  All anonymous.  And will help me to develop my product for my mom business.   Thanks…

Started by Allie Rambles

0 Oct 9, 2013

Help with creating a Facebook page for my blog.

I have more than one blog that I am writing on.  I have a sort for everything blog and then I have a homeschooling blog. So I have a few a…

Started by Stephanie Pawley

0 Sep 21, 2013

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service