Help! (237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crying when its time to go into the class room

why does this happen i try my best not to be mean about it there a saying that i made up so she can feel comfortable it's goes like this yo…

Started by Tanya Acevedo

0 Aug 21

What are your best tips for how to use Mom Bloggers Club?

I am new to the Mom Bloggers Club Network and am looking for advice on how to utilize it. What has worked for you? How did you get connecte…

Started by thisgratefulmama

2 Jun 11
Reply by Ashley Owen

Graphic Design questions

So glad I found this group - I am working on converting my blog from blogger to wordpress.  I have a friend that might be helping me create…

Started by Hannah Gollwitzer

6 Jun 10
Reply by Stefani Linn

G.C's No. 1 Mum

Do you LOVE & CHERISH your MUM? Is she the MOST IMPORTANT PERSON in your LIFE?Well my sisters and I lost our mum to lung cancer 24 ye…

Started by Chantelle Michell

0 May 4

How do you get some many people to like your facebook page!

Hi, I have been blogging for a few years, however, this past couple months I changed around my whole blog and started fresh on a completely…

Started by Janelle Thiessen

0 Nov 26, 2014

Calling All Stay at Home Moms!

I am going to be leaving the workplace here soon and am looking for any and all advice to continue to keep money coming in from home.  I I…

Started by Jules Ruud

1 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Shelly Aristizabal

Awful Customer Service.

So I was super excited to revamp my blog! Moved it from blogger to wordpress and found an etsy seller who was having a summer savings on bl…

Started by Tiffany Tully

0 Nov 3, 2014

Little Girl Is Brutally Beaten By Stepmother And NO ONE HELPS HER!

I saw this video on Facebook last night and was so horrified and disgusted, I wanted to spread the word in hopes that maybe something could…

Started by Lisa René LeClair

0 Oct 28, 2014

Blogger to Wordpress

I would love to move to Wordpress - currently on blogger - and was wondering if I can run ads on the free wordpress blogs or if I would nee…

Started by Audra Michelle

5 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Lyla Mcren

Managing finances during maternity leave

Hello moms! You all are some very bright, intelligent women and I value your opinion. I'm hoping you all can help me out with this article…

Started by Tara Jefferson

2 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Kimmy Burgess

RSS

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

NEW BLOGGERS LOOKING FOR FOLLOWERS

Are you a new blogger? A blogger trying to get more readers? Want to find blogs to read? Join in and let's add each other. 

JOIN THIS GROUP!

How Much Did You Spend on Back-to-School Shopping

Back-to-school can be expensive with new clothes, school supplies, and even sometimes brand-new computers and tablets. 

How much did this year's back-to-school shopping cost? 

Share how much you spent?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

TODAY'S BLOG PROMPT

Connect With Us

Our Largest Groups

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service