Help! (235)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Overnight Blog Success...Now What?

Hi Moms, I'm not sure if this is a common situation, but I started my first blog ever a week ago and one of my posts has gone viral! My blo…

Started by Nikki Conyers-Williams

8 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Rhonda Fischer

Help With Adding Google Plus To Wordpress

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me. I'm trying to add a Google Plus Follow widget to my Wordpress blog but for some reason it's not sh…

Started by Jennifer Brazil

0 Jan 23, 2013

I'm looking for blog buddies - coupon/deal bloggers please read

Hey.....   My site is all about deals, coupons, freebies and fun. I would love to buddy up with some fellow couponers so we can share the d…

Started by Amber Brault

5 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Marifer Vergara

BUY Beauty = Donation 2 Hurrican Sandy

Hi My name is Terry Ruvo owner of EYE ON BEAUTY AND EYE ON GREEN MAGAZINE I invite you to shop at my site EYE ON BEAUTY...wear your beauty…

Started by Terry Ruvo

0 Nov 4, 2012

reunion favor

Hi Ladies First I want to say that I am still working on my profile for my very new blog.  It took me a week to come up with a page title.…

Started by Maureen Lucier

0 Oct 7, 2012

Badge Help

I want to add my Mom Bloggers Club Badge to both of my blogs. I went to my Dashboard and added the HTML code but when I checked, all that s…

Started by Patty Mejia Burke

1 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Patty Mejia Burke

Help needed adding page tabs or drop down pages

Hi Everyone- I am looking for someone to help me with adding pages tabs or drop down menus on my current pages. So I am able to add additio…

Started by Nancy

4 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Karmen Smith

Craft Fairs

What are some items that sell well at craft fairs...

Started by Melissa Kelly

0 Aug 25, 2012

How to deal with another blogger who copy & pasted your work

I am in desperate need of advice here.  I had another local blogger Copy & Paste an entire post of mine yesterday. What she didn't and…

Started by Kathryn Gibson

4 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Melina Druga

I don't understand why my unique visitor is 0. Please help.

I have giveaways on my blog and I have many people entered them. But when I check my stats on google, it show that I don't have any visitor…

Started by Narathip Wall

1 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Shanna C. Beavers

RSS

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service