Help! (231)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Badge Help

I want to add my Mom Bloggers Club Badge to both of my blogs. I went to my Dashboard and added the HTML code but when I checked, all that s…

Started by Patty Mejia Burke

1 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Patty Mejia Burke

Help needed adding page tabs or drop down pages

Hi Everyone- I am looking for someone to help me with adding pages tabs or drop down menus on my current pages. So I am able to add additio…

Started by Nancy

4 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Karmen Smith

Craft Fairs

What are some items that sell well at craft fairs...

Started by Melissa Kelly

0 Aug 25, 2012

How to deal with another blogger who copy & pasted your work

I am in desperate need of advice here.  I had another local blogger Copy & Paste an entire post of mine yesterday. What she didn't and…

Started by Kathryn Gibson

4 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Melina Druga

I don't understand why my unique visitor is 0. Please help.

I have giveaways on my blog and I have many people entered them. But when I check my stats on google, it show that I don't have any visitor…

Started by Narathip Wall

1 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Shanna C. Beavers

Need Help Please!

Mission: Small Business℠ is a program sponsored by Chase and LivingSocial to help small businesses across the US by awarding up to 12 indiv…

Started by Memorable Children Books & Gifts

0 Jun 18, 2012

Please Help: need people with Facebook fan pages to test new website!

Like-mi.com Find Facebook Pages with Similar interest or Promote Your Facebook PageLike…

Started by Naomi

0 May 18, 2012

How to train your dragon live!?!?

I was told that I would be able to find a "How to Train Your Dragon Live" promotional code on this website but I am having no such luck! Do…

Started by Stevie

0 May 14, 2012

Advertising on your blog?

I have a question -- how much is appropriate to charge someone for an advertisement on my blog? I'd like to put up little "Your advertiseme…

Started by Nicole Hougland

1 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Lisa Cash Hanson

I need a banner!

Anyone one here handy with photoshop? Im a new blog looking for a custom layout or banner for my blogspot page. I would be willing to trade…

Started by Brenda Ruiz

2 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Nicole Hougland

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service