Help! (242)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP - Trying to add a link on my blog to this site

I've cut and pasted the address, but on when you click on the link on my blog site continually getting an error message, not the techiest o…

Started by Meglyn

2 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Beth

Where is the top 4 article?

Hi, Where is the top 4 things a blogger should have article (in the last newsletter - specifically I'm looking for the review policy parag…

Started by Parent Club

1 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Parent Club

My first Giveaway

I am going to hold my first give-away starting Feb 29th until March 10th. I am lucky enough to have gotten a ring sling to give away, which…

Started by coco

2 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Kimberly

I need a techie for some blog help...pretty please

I offered to help a friend move her blog to a custom domain we got through google, but not throgh the blogger dashboard. I've been working…

Started by Nessa

0 Feb 20, 2009

Feeling critical?

I just started blogging (ok...well I started bloggin in May but recently started a brand new blog on wordpress so I'm not completely new) a…

Started by Sarah

4 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Jennifer W.

Hello Mom Bloggers! I have come up short in an effort to find creative and fun learning solutions for my grand-kids to learn about finance…

Started by Delphia Simmons

0 Feb 15, 2009

Link my blog header

Can anybody tell me how to do this simply? I have blogger.

Started by Trudie

0 Feb 12, 2009

What is something you can do to remember a lost child?

See my friend just lost her daughter on the 30th of last month. I am trying to think of something to do that would be a yearly memorial for…

Started by Brandi Best

1 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Catherine

Need your help!

Hey Ladies, I need your help and opinion. I just posted on my blog five pictures to choose from for a photo submission. If you could help…

Started by Stephanie

2 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Eren

Give Me Your Opinion

OK Ladies~ Looking for some real honest opinion and maybe some help getting started. I've been wanting to look into selling designer purses…

Started by Tabitha Pope

0 Jan 27, 2009

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Katie Wiederholt. Upload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Rexlaxing on Thanksgiving + You

Did you have a lovely Thanksgiving? How was your day?

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service