Everything Blogging (2,346)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you blog for yourself, your readers, or both?

I first started blogging to make money, then I all these people were getting involved and then I slowly began blogging for them and trying…

Started by A Cowboy's Wife (Lori)

13 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by Tishia Lee

Its A Gift!!

Go to Todaymyway.com and send out a free photo card just like the one below- You don't have to do anything special it's a Gift on me...

Started by Stephine

0 Jun 18, 2008

Other ways to Touch Lives that is a Forever Lasting Printed Memory....

Send a Tangible Photo Card created and designed by you with your own Handwriting and personal touches to Clients, Customers, Friends and Fa…

Started by Stephine

0 Jun 18, 2008

How often do you blog?

Just curious as to how often everyone puts up new posts on their blogs. Do you post daily, a few times a week, once a week or less? Do you…

Started by Rainbow Rivers

2 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by Alyssa

Do you print out your blog posts as hard copy and keep them?

Since I put quite a bit of effort into my blog and treat it almost like a book-in-progress -- and since self-publishing makes me productive…

Started by Nancy

6 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Ali

Is your host absolutely fantabulous?

I've had all sorts of issues with my hosting service in the last week, and it's not over yet. 24hr support? Ha. I've been lucky to get a r…

Started by Jane Blogs

5 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Alyssa

Time to Blog...

This may be a silly, useless, benign question, but what time of the day or night do you blog? Or does it vary too much to tell?

Started by Nicole - The Pixel Boutique

22 Jun 15, 2008
Reply by Debi B

Take Off Your Coat And Stay Awhile

How long do you like to 'stay and visit' someone's blog? If you see a long post are you happy to settle in and enjoy the story? Or do you f…

Started by Ann Harrison

7 Jun 14, 2008
Reply by Jenn

Where do you blog from?

Do you use a desktop,a laptop,or are you a mobile blogger?I thought it would be fun to see where we are all blogging from:)If you want to p…

Started by Amber

8 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by Ali

Getting To Know Everyone

Wow! Are there really over 600 members? Tell me a little about yourselves. What state do you live in? What's your occupation? What's your h…

Started by Ali

18 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by Alyssa

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service