Everything Blogging (2,387)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should I change the name of my blog?

I just picked the first name that came into my head when I started my blog a couple of months ago, but now as I am listing it on various si…

Started by lonestar818

7 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by lonestar818

Call for Submissions

Are you a creative momma? Want to get your story out by being featured on Maternal Spark? Please send me an email with "submission" in the…

Started by Maternal Spark

3 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Maternal Spark

How do you determine the blogs in your 'blogroll?'

Do you add everyone who visits? Do you add only those that you like? Did you ever add a site only because you were on THEIR blogroll? Do yo…

Started by Jen

25 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Tena

Have you offered a contest on your site?

If so, what was the occasion? Was the prize purchased by you or was it donated for promotional purposes? If you haven't, would you like to?

Started by Jen

22 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Pamela M. Kramer

What's your take on background colors?

Does a black background make text harder to read? What about light text on a colored background?

Started by Jen

2 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Brittany

I bought my dot com!

I now own www.maternalspark.com! Yay! Somehow, I feel like this validates things and makes me a 'real' blogger ;) So what are my next step…

Started by Maternal Spark

16 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Penny

Have you ever changed your blog name?

Has anyone ever changed thier blog name? When I first started blogging it was more to keep friends and family updated while we lived here i…

Started by Jenn

9 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Juliana RW

Mom Bloggers Club buttons?

Are there any MBC buttons / banners that we can put on our blogs to link back to the site? Thanks, Christy

Started by Christy

3 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Katrina in AZ

Is My Blog Name Holding Me Back?

I read a great post this morning (the post was from June 19th... I'm a little behind on my reading) from Mommy Confessions. Mommy Confessio…

Started by CravingBaby

11 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Alyssa

How did you get started in the world of blogging?

I'm a newbie and am wanting to start up my own blog. It is so much fun reading everyone elses...it's time I join you! But where do I start?…

Started by Marlena

15 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Juliana RW

RSS

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Can You Read Books on a Tablet?

Real books or tablets for you?