Everything Blogging (2,405)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which one is best?

I need help!!!! I am a newbie blogger and I was wondering which blog (Blogger, TypePad, Wordpress) you all think is a better one. I realiz…

Started by Jennifer

11 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Lisa Otto

Do you read a blog because you like the writing or what the blogger writes about?

So I have this blog that could be considered a mom blog. I started it three years ago when I was pregnant, and while my posts were mostly a…

Started by Heather

8 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by kikarose

Do you respond to all your comments?

I have mine moderated through email before they are published. Sometimes I email back through their profile, but I don't repond to all. I…

Started by Jen

26 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Pepper

Please tell me its not just me

I am having a ton of problems with my links on this site .ning. has seemed to have been added to all links that I have saved which is makin…

Started by Jennifer

1 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Mom Bloggers Club

Fun blog tool - what is the reading level of your blog?

Don't want to alienate your target audience by using language that is too dumbed down or too smart? check this out http://www.criticsrant.…

Started by Maternal Spark

31 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Annette Piper

New Rate My Blog Group

I just started a new group for moms to get their blogs reviewed called "Rate My Blog", (as a play off of the show Rate My Space on HGTV).…

Started by Debbie-the-Mom

0 Jul 4, 2008

I've posted the Mom Bloggers who responded to my last discussion!

Hi there!! Thanks to the Moms who responded last week to my discussion about why you blog and what motivates you! I got 11 fantastic respon…

Started by mom five

3 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by lonestar818

How to let people get in contact with you via email?

I had made a button but it was just that and didn't let them click through to email me. They'd still have to type in my email address once…

Started by Ohana Mama

2 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Ohana Mama

How Do You Handle Product Review Requests?

Occasionally someone fills out my contact form and asks me to review their product. I used to jump at the chance, because I would get free…

Started by Amanda E

9 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Ginny

Weekly Words of Wisdom for Mom Bloggers: 6/23-29

We believe in sharing as much knowledge and information with each other as possible in order to make mom blogging easier and more fun for…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

5 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Sarah

RSS

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

NEW BLOGGERS LOOKING FOR FOLLOWERS

Are you a new blogger? A blogger trying to get more readers? Want to find blogs to read? Join in and let's add each other. 

JOIN THIS GROUP!

The Gym vs Exercising Outdoors

What do you love more? Heading to the gym or exercising outside? 

Share how you love to exercise.

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

TODAY'S BLOG PROMPT

Connect With Us

Our Largest Groups

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service