Everything Blogging (2,360)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you searching for something more?

Are you looking for something more than inane news about the kids and what they are cooking for dinner. The eternal search for a thoughtful…

Started by Caroline

1 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Nancy

How many visits does your blog get per day?

Mine averages 120 per day, and I have around 165 subscribers, but I'm wondering if that's low, high, average, etc. My main reason for think…

Started by Sarah (Real Life)

40 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Kelley

Where Do You Blog?

We're always interested to see where other moms blog. Some moms set their computers up right in from of their favorite window, while other…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

12 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Trista

How many blog posts?

How many blog posts do you have on your current blog?? I am at 390. I am thinking I should celebrate big at my 500th post.

Started by Alyssa

3 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Penny

Are your blog posts personal or business related?

Do you blog mainly about your personal life and journeys or do you post regarding your business? I have 2 different blogs, one for personal…

Started by Dr. Daisy Sutherland

2 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Nicole - The Pixel Boutique

Have you been to a BLOG Party event?

If so, share your experience with us!! If not, would you like to? Why or why not? *I sound like such a teacher, LOL*

Started by Jen

20 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Sue

Anybody Have a Squidoo Page?

I was recently introduced into this great marketing tool and it works well to bring traffic to your blog as well. It is called Squidoo. I…

Started by Dr. Daisy Sutherland

0 Jun 8, 2008

Join the Notes From My Nest Street Team!

If you enjoy the giveaways at Notes From My Nest and would like to increase your own chances of winning, join the Notes From My Nest Street…

Started by nfmn

0 Jun 8, 2008

Static first page or recent blog posts as main page?

Does your blog address bring you to a main page and people have to click through to your blog? Or does it bring you directly to you recent…

Started by Penny

7 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Cindi Matthews

I wanna see your comment worthy posts!

I think it would be fun for everyone to share their link to the most commented on post of their blog. Even if it's only three comments, it…

Started by Maternal Spark

9 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Jane Blogs

RSS

11/20/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service