General Conversation (714)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ascending Butterfly interviewed President and Founder of Fashion Brand Covered Perfectly! (Read through to nab a very generous discount!)

Did you think it was too late to change careers? Are you a small business owner or woman owned business or entrepreneur and want to find…

Started by Tracy Iglesias

0 Aug 16, 2013

In Need of Mom Bloggers For New Social Website For Moms

My website is sitll in developement but I want to feature a blogroll on the homepage and would like any all mommy bloggers to give me their…

Started by Angie Fisher

1 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Henna Blossom

Do you discuss with your man if you put information about him on the blog?

Hi girls   I am just thinking, should you ask "permission" from your husband before you write it on the blog. Especially if it is a story t…

Started by TheNinjaWife

7 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

Good Morning

This  is just a post to introduce me! I am Audrey, Mommy to 4 wonderful children, ages range from 15 to 6. We are foster parents to one of…

Started by Audrey Knight

1 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

Drought causing food costs to rise

Is anybody getting ready for paying more at the grocery store?  Since I already use coupons to save a ton of money I am hoping my current b…

Started by Shanna C. Beavers

1 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

The RIGHT way to use each social media tool and LinkedIn

There seems to be a lot of confusion with social media tools, so many of them out there, and using LinkedIn as a business tool. The lack of…

Started by Randi Goodman

0 Mar 29, 2013

Blog Hop Co-Hosters

Hi Mommies! I wanted to post a discussion to see if anyone was interested in co-hosting a Blog Hop with me. This will be an initial launch…

Started by Jessica Dy

0 Mar 23, 2013

Yoga Newbie

I'm thinking of taking up Yoga but not really sure where to start. Do I go to a gym and join a class or is it better to go to a Yoga Studio…

Started by Rebecca Sharp

1 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Melina Druga

Greetings from Arkansas

Hi my name is Katie. I am a single mom of a 10 year old daughter. I work at home for a paid survey company. I also go to college part time.…

Started by Katie Farmer

1 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Melina Druga

Secret Santa for Bloggers Sign Ups

'Tis the season to blog and be merry! Uh... well you know what I mean! With Christmas right around the corner, I thought it would be a g…

Started by Jessica Marie

0 Oct 11, 2012

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service