General Conversation (721)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My neighbor

My neighbor came over to my house and yelled at me over my dog! I have a dog that I can't keep in my yard. I have tried everything and she…

Started by lina smith

1 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Dannie

What's A Tart???

So many of our Etsy friends have asked us what a tart is that we thought it would be good to share with everyone what exactly a tart is. A…

Started by Rebecca

0 Jul 26, 2008

Opinions Please!

I've added music to my latest post and would like to know what you think. This is my first time doing this.

Started by Kenyatta

2 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Kenyatta

I'm new here!

Hi everyone! I just joined here - I'm a married SAHM blogging from the east coast in upstate NY. My blog is called The Creative Junkie and…

Started by Andrea Chamberlain

0 Jul 25, 2008

Help Me Win My Dream Job!

I entered a contest where I can work for my dream job for a day and win $1000. Please help me by voting for my video. You can vote every da…

Started by ConnieFoggles

0 Jul 25, 2008

Where is the necklace we can order?

Where is the necklace we can order that has Mom Bloggers Club on it? A club member was selling them?? I was out having my baby and lost tra…

Started by Alyssa

1 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Mom Bloggers Club

Crazy Gas Prices

Have you written a blog post about the crazy gas prices? What did you say? Since this is the Fourth of July weekend and the price of a gal…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

10 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Elaine

Green Help?

Ladies, Yes, I am at it again...creating a green toolbar and just started a green moms section on mommybar. Do any of you have a green them…

Started by Lauren Weitzman

1 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Lauren Weitzman

Advertising Give Aways

Do any of you advertise Give Aways on your blog or know of any blogs that will advertise for free? Mother-2-Mother www.mother-2-mother.blo

Started by Rhonda

0 Jul 17, 2008

INSPIRED BY THE THOUGHT OF ENOUGH JUST I'SNT ENOUGH......................Late yesterday evening a 9-year old child was found barely breathi…

Started by here2say

0 Jul 17, 2008

Question of the Day

When you make your to-do lists, do you write them via tech or on paper?

Share what you prefer.

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

Hey Blogger Moms! Let's support each other on Instagram! Post your Instagram I.D. or address on the comment. It may be helpful to say you are from MBC.

Let's support each other!

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service