General Conversation (735)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cutest Kids Contest: Video or Photos?

I am teaming up with Amuso again for another contest. We're doing some brainstorming and would like to do a Cutest Kids contest. So, I have…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

27 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Stephanie Skordas

`Cruise for Women Blogger

Hey Everyone, we are thinking about putting together a girlfriend cruise trip for all of us! Please visit our blog and visit post Sunday, J…

Started by Celebrity Boutique Girls...Marina, Dina, & Leyla

0 Aug 1, 2008

Whats for dinner?

I guess I am starting this because I am hungry. Do you ever blog about dinners ? Sharing ideas or tips ?

Started by Deanna

2 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Deanna

Are you Jen, Jenn, Jenny, Jennifer, Jenna, Jeni,?

Maternal Spark-Heather asked about all the Heathers on here, so now i'm curious about all the Jennifer's (and all the names that derive fro…

Started by Jen

4 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Jennifer Hinton

My neighbor

My neighbor came over to my house and yelled at me over my dog! I have a dog that I can't keep in my yard. I have tried everything and she…

Started by lina smith

1 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Dannie

What's A Tart???

So many of our Etsy friends have asked us what a tart is that we thought it would be good to share with everyone what exactly a tart is. A…

Started by Rebecca

0 Jul 26, 2008

Opinions Please!

I've added music to my latest post and would like to know what you think. This is my first time doing this. http://theglamorouswahm.com

Started by Kenyatta

2 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Kenyatta

I'm new here!

Hi everyone! I just joined here - I'm a married SAHM blogging from the east coast in upstate NY. My blog is called The Creative Junkie and…

Started by Andrea Chamberlain

0 Jul 25, 2008

Help Me Win My Dream Job!

I entered a contest where I can work for my dream job for a day and win $1000. Please help me by voting for my video. You can vote every da…

Started by ConnieFoggles

0 Jul 25, 2008

Where is the necklace we can order?

Where is the necklace we can order that has Mom Bloggers Club on it? A club member was selling them?? I was out having my baby and lost tra…

Started by Alyssa

1 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Mom Bloggers Club

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Katie Wiederholt. Upload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Rexlaxing on Thanksgiving + You

Thanksgiving weekend is always busy and can be hectic. How do you relax?

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service