Giveaways (12,951)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2 tickets to see the Twilight Saga: New Moon

This giveaway includes 2 tickets to the theater of your choice (as long as it is supported by Fandango) to see The Twilight Saga: New Moon…

Started by April Sexton

0 Oct 28, 2009

Bath Pamper Kit from Avon

Amanda, an Avon Representative, has created a wonderful bath pamper kit, valued at $55.00, including the following items: SpaFinder Back M…

Started by April Sexton

0 Oct 28, 2009

Your choice of a custom 8×10 canvas painting or a decorative clipboard

This next giveaway is sponsored by Jeni-Brook’s Boutique. Donna, my mom, is offering one lucky mommy her choice of a custom 8×10 canvas p…

Started by April Sexton

0 Oct 28, 2009

Free Healthy Coffee

Choose from your choice of Ganocafe Mocha or Ganocafe Classic. Visit Mommy Likes Stuff and this giveaway here

Started by April Sexton

0 Oct 28, 2009

1 night stay for 2 at Lucille’s Mountaintop Inn in the North Georgia mountains

I am pleased to announce that Lucille’s Mountaintop Inn will be awarding 1 lucky mommy and her spouse a gift certificate for a 1 night sta…

Started by April Sexton

0 Oct 28, 2009

A Crest Pro-Health package…including an Oral-B Smart Series electric toothbrush

Crest is awarding one lucky mommy with a Crest Pro-Health package including ◦4.2 oz Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste ◦4.2 oz Crest Pr…

Started by April Sexton

0 Oct 28, 2009

A free BabyDipper bowl

Barbara, at BabyDipper.com is offering one lucky mommy a free Baby Dipper Bowl. This awesome bowl and spoon combo retail for $9.99. Visit…

Started by April Sexton

0 Oct 28, 2009

1 free TagRack-barrette or earring holder

Aleecia is the mother of 3 beautiful girls and loves making crafts. She is selling these TagRacks for $4./$5. apiece but you can get 1 fre…

Started by April Sexton

0 Oct 28, 2009

2 New Giveaways Just Listed At Boutqiue Stitches

Come and enter to win a custom personalized tile And enter to win this handmade Kumihimo braided necklace

Started by Jennette anderson

0 Oct 28, 2009

1 year of Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara and Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover free

So, does anyone actually know how often you are supposed to change your mascara? Well, I have done my homework on this. You are supposed…

Started by April Sexton

0 Oct 28, 2009

RSS

Daily Blog Prompt 01/30/15

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world. Want to make a difference? Please join us!

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service