Motherhood, Parenting & Family (781)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do your dreams matter?

Ladies, You are not here to just go to work, pay bills, change diapers and die. (Yes, super dramatic sorry) We all have dreams. Most of us…

Started by Andi Wickman

0 Sep 30

Teaching Our Girls That Prince Charming is Not Real

My post has gotten a lot of repins, which makes my heart happy. This subject is very close to my heart, as I share my story of betrayal.  Y…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Sep 29

Do You Vaccinate Your Children?

A new report from the CDC states that not enough children are vaccinated in the United States. This lead to the measles outbreak in 2014 th…

Started by Cascia

0 Aug 28

Have you had your child's eyes checked for #backtoschool ?

Have you had your child's eyes checked for #backtoschool  ? Check out these tips on how to tell if your child has a common eye problem and…

Started by Cascia

0 Aug 27

What do you Do to Make Sure Your Kids are Safe This Summer?

Now that summer is in full swing kids are out and about playing with their friends. What do you do to ensure your kids's safety during the…

Started by Cascia

1 Jul 31
Reply by Lynda Way

Mom Blog Opportunity

I need tips from Moms about motherhood and pregnancy. I will choose some and put them in my blog. I want to start "Mommy Monday's" I will g…

Started by Kember Blake

0 Jul 20

Couponing/Fitness Moms Unite!

Would LOVE to connect with some other mommy bloggers who love couponing and/or fitness! 

Started by Hannah Archer

0 Jul 19

Mom Help: How do I get my kid to eat healthy?!

At my wits end with my 8 yr old, who my 4 yr old copies. She is a carb child. Won't eat anything unless its white thing. I have tried any a…

Started by Mandy Camus

11 Jul 17
Reply by Jessie

What are your favorite Minion crafts/recipes?

I love having my kids make things in the summer so I can let them calculate ingredients, put together a shopping list etc  These 2 recipes…

Started by Becca Niederkrom

0 Jun 26

Yay! So Excited. I am officially a Published Author!

My first Novel has finally been released! After 2 years i can finally say I'm a published author. I think i'm going to vomit. SO nervous! I…

Started by Christine Ardigo

4 Jun 15
Reply by Mom Bloggers Club

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Sarah Harmsen. Visit Sarah's blog: Sugar Maple NotesUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Shopping + You

How much holiday shopping have you done? Are you the type of person to get your shopping done early or do you wait until the last minute? 

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service