ADVERTISEMENT

Motherhood, Parenting & Family (805)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Birth Mother Thank You Gift

My BFF is adopting a baby next month. What kind of gift do you give to the birth mother to say thank you? What gift shows the birth mother…

Started by Rae Ann

0 Oct 26, 2008

Dressing down or just being comfortable?

Just wondering... Do those Suave (i think it's Suave but if it's not feel free to correct me) commercials insult you? You know...the ones t…

Started by jaime

12 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by girlintheglasses

Gift giving for your kids

Just curious on the amounts of gifts and money spent on birthday gifts for your kids. Does your child's age impact the amount of money? How…

Started by Andrea Cook

2 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Kat

How do you get your teens talking at the dinner table? (a contest)

What works in your house to get teenagers engaging in dinner table talk? Share your ideas...the best entry wins a free copy of cookbook The…

Started by Sue Blaney

0 Oct 23, 2008

Do you have a baby 3-6 months?

Please post here if you have a baby that is 3-6 months - I'd love to see your blogs! (like I don't have enough stuff in Google Reader alrea…

Started by Lindsey

9 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Alyssa

TTC After Mirena Removal-

I had my daughter in December 2007 and then I had the Mirena inserted January 10th. I didn't like it because I read some negative testimoni…

Started by NiKKiSMaMa07

2 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Miranda Lawton

Key West Mommies?

We are relocating with the military to Key West Fl and I am in need of some helpful hints. We are not going until April 09 (my hubby says I…

Started by identity theft sucks!

0 Oct 19, 2008

Your child stealing money

What do you do??? I need all the feed back that I can get. My seven year old son stoll $20 dollars out of my wallet yesterday. After lying…

Started by Leslie Moody

3 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Leslie Moody

Pregnancy Photo

Hi fellow moms! am just new here, and all i want to see first and foremost are your pregnancy pictures.. please if you can show me your he…

Started by Niko Eras

0 Oct 17, 2008

What's the most important thing you learned from your mom?

(or dad) about being a parent? I'll be totally honest here and say that my mother was very controlling when I was a child (thankfully she's…

Started by Christina

13 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Christina

RSS

Events

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Alea FrankwickUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Strategies for Parenting Teens: How to Get Your Teenager to Open Up to You

Getting teens to open up is one of the most important tasks of parenting a teenager. It is also one of the most challenging parts of parenthood. If your teen rolls her eyes, walks away angrily, or retreats to his bedroom when you try to talk to him or her, you are not alone. Many parents…

Five Ways The EazyHoldUniversal Cuff Helps Kids with Special Needs Deal With Daily Living Activities

Most parents find that training their non-disabled children for life's activities is challenging enough. However, parents of physically challenged children have to be especially creative to make sure that their young people learn the daily life skills that they need to be self-sufficient. Occupational…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service