Motherhood, Parenting & Family (829)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Disorganized kids

Messy backpacks, missing homework, forgotten text books at school, poor study skills, procrastinating kids? Love to hear from moms who have…

Started by marcella moran

6 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by marcella moran

Cookie Recipes Wanted...

I've got a cookie exchange coming up and I'm looking for some recipes. I need a variety- from Chocolate Chip to whatever you got. Thanks

Started by Harriet B

1 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Jen

Reducing television time and going TV-free

One of my goals as a parent is to reduce the amount of time we spend watching television. My kids and I are happier and more connected when…

Started by Karen

4 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Kailani

Educational and Kid Friendly Websites.

So I have found some great children educational websites that me and my son just love. I have posted a few of them on my blog. Of course yo…

Started by Mama Snow

0 Dec 3, 2008

To Nap, or Not to Nap...that is the question!

It's been a LONG time since I did a discussion! Tonight I'm looking for a lil insight into the world of preschoolers and napping. My son is…

Started by jaime

5 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by jaime

Meet Santa?

Christmastime is here again! I was wondering if it's a good idea to introduce our kids to Santa? To use him as a tool for discipline: "If…

Started by Cymbelly

3 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by forgetfulone

A Collective Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

9 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Carole Lindstrom

Do you clean your own house?

I'm a SAHM to three little girls and keeping up with the housework is last on my list. So, I recently hired a cleaning service to help out…

Started by Elizabeth

11 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Amanda E

Thanksgiving Firsts

This Thanksgiving is full of many "firsts" for my family and I. It's the first time my husband and I will host Thanksgiving at our home in…

Started by Kimberly Crayton Corley

0 Nov 22, 2008

It's the Middle of the Night and the Baby Cries...

so WHO gets up? This has been a constant struggle in my household with both kids. I think, regardless of whether you're a SAHM or not, it…

Started by Amy {Mom Spark}

23 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Jenn

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service