Motherhood, Parenting & Family (773)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Worst Habit Ever - Can You Beat It?

For me it's toenail clippings, peeing in the shower, and leaving smelly socks all over the house. Not me, I'm not the one that does these t…

Started by Mama Ofromance

8 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Kate

How many of you have a child in kindegarten?

My eldest baby just hopped on the school bus for pm kindergarten and my heart aches. Yes, I did follow the bus,but I didn't cry or make a b…

Started by Elizabeth

0 Sep 2, 2008

How many of you live on one income?

In March 2007 we became a one income family. I quit my job to come home and be with the kids and to pursue my ministry full time (I have a…

Started by Alyssa

26 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Christina

How have you told your children to deal with bullies? What works? What fails? Our son was told to tell bullies to knock it off, that the hi…

Started by desirae

2 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Allison

Any Suggestions for a Successful Hour of Play date Fun?

Just wondering about playdates (PD). My daughter has a difficult time with them. She is almost 7. Dr. has suggested that I structure future…

Started by Andrea Cook

0 Aug 28, 2008

Car window sun shades

We just got a new car a couple months back which has built-in window shades for the back seat. It wasn't until we had these, that I appreci…

Started by Rick Bucich

0 Aug 27, 2008

Depression, Bipolar, ADHD, Autism...

I'm a writer, recently assigned 6 articles on mental health--very broad assignment! I want to focus on helping families deal with mental he…

Started by Kate McLaughlin

24 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Kate McLaughlin

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

© Jackie Papandrew 2008 All Rights Reserved By Jackie Papandrew Watch the famous Staples commercial here: THEY'RE GOING BACK! My all-ti…

Started by Jackie Papandrew

0 Aug 27, 2008

Got a High Schooler or College Student?

Your child is in high school or off to college. Big changes. This is when most mental illnesses emerge. Begin to rage. Most of the time…

Started by Kate McLaughlin

0 Aug 25, 2008

Working moms and sick kids..a rock and a hard place

I just posted this thought on my blog too but really, how does a f/t working mom make the decision to stay home that one extra day to let h…

Started by Sharon Spray

3 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Janine

Question of the Day

We believe it's healthy to have at least a little "me" time.

Do you like spending time alone?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

Hey Mommy Blogging Friends.....It's Simple Follow all who follow you! Simply Follow is a place to meet new friends!

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service