Motherhood, Parenting & Family (781)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loving an Addict

Below is an excerpt from my book, Mommy I'm Still in Here: One family's journey with bipolar disorder>. As you will see, this occurred f…

Started by Kate McLaughlin

0 Sep 16, 2008

Loving an Addict

Here's a post I just added to my site, www.katemclaughlin.net: Mental Health, Addiction & Hope Addiction sucks. For the addict. For…

0 Sep 15, 2008

What's the best diaper cream for little bums?

Ya, I know it's a highly personal question (LOL), but after having three little ones in diapers, you would think that I know a thing or two…

Started by Elizabeth

15 Sep 13, 2008

Blogging about serving others with your family....

I just posted a blog about how we will be helping out with Hurricane Ike Evacuees, and that got me to thinking. Lots of us teach our childr…

Started by Amy

0 Sep 12, 2008

How many children do you have?

I have three little ones ages 5, 3, and 1. Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy, but then I blog and I feel much better :-)

Started by Elizabeth

25 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Jacquie

Connecting Communities

I'm going to share a story, since I'm still kind of surprised how it came about! As you may or may not know - I sell Watkins and Partylite…

Started by Tamara Laschinsky

0 Sep 9, 2008

Book Lovers

Fellow Mombloggers, Great response to last weeks giveaway. Now all the recipients need to read and think about discussion points. If you w…

0 Sep 8, 2008

Separation Anxiety

I recently posted a blog about how my son has entered the horrible stage of "separation anxiety". I'm worried about how to handle this the…

Started by Amy Clary

6 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Lin

Worst Habit Ever - Can You Beat It?

For me it's toenail clippings, peeing in the shower, and leaving smelly socks all over the house. Not me, I'm not the one that does these t…

Started by Mama Ofromance

8 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Kate

How many of you have a child in kindegarten?

My eldest baby just hopped on the school bus for pm kindergarten and my heart aches. Yes, I did follow the bus,but I didn't cry or make a b…

Started by Elizabeth

0 Sep 2, 2008

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Katie Wiederholt. Upload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Rexlaxing on Thanksgiving + You

Did you have a lovely Thanksgiving? How was your day?

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service