Motherhood, Parenting & Family (768)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Car window sun shades

We just got a new car a couple months back which has built-in window shades for the back seat. It wasn't until we had these, that I appreci…

Started by Rick Bucich

0 Aug 27, 2008

Depression, Bipolar, ADHD, Autism...

I'm a writer, recently assigned 6 articles on mental health--very broad assignment! I want to focus on helping families deal with mental he…

Started by Kate McLaughlin

24 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Kate McLaughlin

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

© Jackie Papandrew 2008 All Rights Reserved By Jackie Papandrew Watch the famous Staples commercial here: THEY'RE GOING BACK! My all-ti…

Started by Jackie Papandrew

0 Aug 27, 2008

Got a High Schooler or College Student?

Your child is in high school or off to college. Big changes. This is when most mental illnesses emerge. Begin to rage. Most of the time…

0 Aug 25, 2008

Working moms and sick kids..a rock and a hard place

I just posted this thought on my blog too but really, how does a f/t working mom make the decision to stay home that one extra day to let h…

Started by Sharon Spray

3 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Janine

Organizing the unorganized child and parent

now that school is right around the corner, many parents are starting to fell that knot in their stomach grow. I've heard many parents say,…

Started by marcella moran

2 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Alyssa

Finding time for you and your hubby?

With three small children, my hubby and I are hard-pressed to find time to ourselves. We haven't seen a movie in the theaters for over a ye…

Started by Elizabeth

3 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Amy Clary

College & Depression

In a study of 600 American college students and their risk for depression and suicide, approximately 16 percent reported feeling like life…

0 Aug 18, 2008

How Do You Be a Mom & a Woman - Or do you?

Some Moms get wrapped up by kids, housework, and the million other things and lose themselves. Some Moms seem to be able to balance it all…

Started by Mama Ofromance

9 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by Renee @ fefyfomanna

What do you think about children blogging?

My 13 year old loves to write and writes very well. I've thought about allowing her to start her own blog but have some hesitations about t…

Started by Lisa R Charles

5 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by Renee @ fefyfomanna

RSS

Connect With Us

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Latest Activity in Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service