Motherhood, Parenting & Family (828)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you have a daily planner?

I think I need a new daily planner/ organizer. Mine is no longer fulfilling my needs. I am in search of a new one. I would also like to pos…

Started by Alyssa

4 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Pamela M. Kramer

To All The Moms, How Often Do You Have Sex?

You don't have to respond to this discussion if you're too shy, but please take my poll anonymously at

Started by Mama Ofromance

18 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Rae Ann

Teething Blues

I think my son is teething, any tips?

Started by Ane Fallarme

7 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Ane Fallarme

How long til your hormones are back to normal?

I had a baby 6 months ago and thought my body/cycle/etc was getting back to normal. But the past few weeks I've bee having hot flashes and…

Started by Mrs Mo

1 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Kara

Holiday Card Exchange

Holiday Card Exchange Once again, I’d like to arrange a holiday card exchange for my kids. If you would like to participate, please let me…

Started by Dawniemom

2 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Monica

Labor Comforts - What Helped You?

My BFF is adopting a baby next month. She will be present for the birth and wants to make it as pleasant as possible for the birth mother.…

Started by Rae Ann

3 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Monica

Bambina Ballerina Hair Bows made by Trisha Haas

I so badly want to older one of these...well better yet would be to win one! Bambina Ballerina has the cutest things ever

Started by Leah

0 Nov 10, 2008

Can you donate a Blanket?

Hello mom bloggers, Many Hospitals and Churches in our community, is in need of donations for babies and children in need. A blanket is a…

Started by Angela & Angelica

0 Nov 4, 2008

Breaking through the weight loss plateau

I need some advice/motivation. I've been doing Weight Watchers for almost 2 months and have lost 11.4 lbs. The past 3 weeks, I've been stuc…

Started by Mrs Mo

3 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Lin

Post-Halloween Costume Contest

Enter your family's favorite Halloween costume photo for a chance to win $50 via PayPal! Stop by An Island Life before Nov 9th.

Started by Kailani

0 Nov 1, 2008

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service