Motherhood, Parenting & Family (806)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's the most important thing you learned from your mom?

(or dad) about being a parent? I'll be totally honest here and say that my mother was very controlling when I was a child (thankfully she's…

Started by Christina

13 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Christina

Thomas on my mind...

As a disclaimer, this is not a paid review of any sort. I'm just the mother of a Thomas the Tank Engine Addict. Most parents seem to be f…

Started by Two Moms and a Baby

5 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Dominique Goh

Febrile Seizures or possible Epilepsy - support needed!

Hi all, I'm going to link to my blog posting about this subject instead of typing all of the info in fresh. In short, my son (21 mos old)…

Started by Two Moms and a Baby

1 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Jennifer

Does anyone still do fall housecleaning?

I wish someone would come over and get rid of the dust bunnies for me, but alas no they are mine to chase around. However, I aim to start m…

Started by Michelle Namminga

7 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by The Nice One

Tonight! Mental Health Discussion

Real time discussion with author of MOMMY I'M STILL IN HERE, featured in recent giveaway. 6 p.m. PST Chat Room Be there! Talk about MOMMY I…

Started by Kate McLaughlin

0 Oct 7, 2008

Tomorrow Night's Virual Book Club Meeting

Many of you have purchased MOMMY I'M STILL IN HERE and are ready to talk about it. Join the real-time, online discussion of MOMMY I'M STIL…

0 Oct 6, 2008

How to do it all??

Can someone tell me how to do it all? Seriously....how do I do the laundry, feed my family, entertain the kids, work, keep the house clean,…

Started by Suzie G

12 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by mamarussell

Virtual Book Club on Tuesday, November 7

Remember to show up next Tuesday for the virtual book club discussion of MOMMY I'M STILL IN HERE. Specific details soon! Contact me: kate@k…

0 Sep 30, 2008

Pot, Weed, Mary Jane, Marijuana...

I knew in my gut that my son Michael’s pot smoking was both symptomatic and causal regarding his mental health. We talked time and again ab…

0 Sep 26, 2008

When do you think it is ok for our daughters to start dating?

I have four daughters (and one son) and I ask myself this question frequently. What do you think?

Started by Bobbi Moro

14 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Nadine Sheree

RSS

OUR TOP MEMBERS. PARTICIPATE TO TREND

1. Trishawna Robinson

Scarborough, Canada

2. Steph

Manchester, United Kingdom

3. Lauren Markman

Concord, NC, United States

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Alea FrankwickUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Five Ways The EazyHoldUniversal Cuff Helps Kids with Special Needs Deal With Daily Living Activities

Most parents find that training their non-disabled children for life's activities is challenging enough. However, parents of physically challenged children have to be especially creative to make sure that their young people learn the daily life skills that they need to be self-sufficient. Occupational…

Building Boundaries – Building a "Swimming Pool"

As mentioned, positive parental authority is built on values such as: personal example, good communication, seeing the goals of others, seeing others, tolerance and mutual respect, each according to his own set of values. Values are part of a framework of defined and given boundaries. In order for you to…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service