Motherhood, Parenting & Family (828)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Games - what is the right dosage for children?

I have been thinking about this for the longest time but I'm still in a dilemma. How much time tdo you allow your child to play games? How…

Started by MomIz

9 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Lorela

I'm ready to move on from Halloween

After 4 Halloween parties in the past few days, I am ready to move on to Thanksgiving and Christmas! Today's challenge at 100DaystoChristma…

Started by Jennifer Tankersley

0 Oct 28, 2008

What do you think is the best christmas gift for Kids?

Hi Mom Bloggers, What kind of Christmas Gifts do you think Children want this year? Check Out this Link:

Started by Angela & Angelica

0 Oct 28, 2008

Birth Mother Thank You Gift

My BFF is adopting a baby next month. What kind of gift do you give to the birth mother to say thank you? What gift shows the birth mother…

Started by Rae Ann

0 Oct 26, 2008

Dressing down or just being comfortable?

Just wondering... Do those Suave (i think it's Suave but if it's not feel free to correct me) commercials insult you? You know...the ones t…

Started by jaime

12 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by girlintheglasses

Gift giving for your kids

Just curious on the amounts of gifts and money spent on birthday gifts for your kids. Does your child's age impact the amount of money? How…

Started by Andrea Cook

2 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Kat

How do you get your teens talking at the dinner table? (a contest)

What works in your house to get teenagers engaging in dinner table talk? Share your ideas...the best entry wins a free copy of cookbook The…

Started by Sue Blaney

0 Oct 23, 2008

Do you have a baby 3-6 months?

Please post here if you have a baby that is 3-6 months - I'd love to see your blogs! (like I don't have enough stuff in Google Reader alrea…

Started by Lindsey

9 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Alyssa

TTC After Mirena Removal-

I had my daughter in December 2007 and then I had the Mirena inserted January 10th. I didn't like it because I read some negative testimoni…

Started by NiKKiSMaMa07

2 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Miranda Lawton

Key West Mommies?

We are relocating with the military to Key West Fl and I am in need of some helpful hints. We are not going until April 09 (my hubby says I…

Started by identity theft sucks!

0 Oct 19, 2008

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service