Quick Thoughts (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which family member was the hardest to buy for this holiday?

Mine - my 13 year old son won this by miles! He literally didn't want anything - at all. Hello 13 year old boys should want something right…

Started by Dannie

17 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Karen Hug-Nagy

The one topic I will not touch on my mom blog is _________.

There are a lot of topics that we don't want to blog about because they're either too personal or too controversial, or both. What is the…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

99 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Chelle

The best perk I've received as a mom blogger is ______________.

Mom bloggers are constantly getting treated like online royalty from receiving free products for review, getting exclusive discounts and gi…

98 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Nacia Karim Walsh

The best blog post I've ever written is ___________?

I've had a lot of blog posts in my time as a blogger...easily thousands. It's hard to pin down exactly the one that is the best. I actually…

44 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by kristen ellis

Blogging Would Be So Much Better If....

What would make your blogging life better? A new blog design? More time? More blogging friends? A more supportive community? More post ide…

24 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Sofia Byrd

The feature I love most about the blog platform I use is....?

I have used the four main blog platforms in my time as a mom blogger. I've used Blogger, Typepad, Wordpress and Wordpress (self-hosted). I…

26 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Heidi Ramsey

They best product I've ever reviewed was....?

Last week we talked about the product that would make us do the "happy dance" if we were asked to review it. If I'm not mistaken the Wii a…

35 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Linda

If my mom blog could be featured in any magazine it would be....

O? Allure? Parents? Business Week? Which glossy would you love to be featured in?

80 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by ana brennan

Why Do People Do This?!

I've been receiving comments for a while now that I've just brushed off, but today it's just getting to me. I know that the written word c…

Started by Ann Harrison

23 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Aggie Gavagan

Blogher09 -- What did you think?

This year was the first time I attended Blogher and after coming back and hearing so much negativity I didn't know if I would want to go ne…

9 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by tina reynolds

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service