ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Flash Sale! Get The Amazon #1 Rated Screen Cleaner

LOVED by Moms. HATED by big Chemical Companies. Over 2,800 5-Star Reviews on Amazon.com! 

Click Here for your exclusive 20% off…

6 Important Car Safety Tips To Remember Every Day

Car safety is one of the top priority for parents when they’re carting their children around town and even when their kids become old enough to drive themselves. It is important for parents to be completely aware and undistracted on the road. In today’s fast-paced society, it’s far too…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

Samsam (Mrs Jibril)'s Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm doing a part 2 I will let you all know once I post it, thanks for the lovely adv…"

Samsam (Mrs Jibril) replied Jan 25 to WHAT IS THE BEST ADVICE YOU WOULD GIVE A PREGNANT OR A NEW MUMMY?

16 Jan 25
Reply by Samsam (Mrs Jibril)

"Hi ladies just letting you know that I published the post finally, please check it o…"

Samsam (Mrs Jibril) replied Aug 8, 2016 to WHAT IS THE BEST ADVICE YOU WOULD GIVE A PREGNANT OR A NEW MUMMY?

16 Jan 25

"Hi Renee, Thank you so much for your advice :)"

Samsam (Mrs Jibril) replied Jul 13, 2016 to WHAT IS THE BEST ADVICE YOU WOULD GIVE A PREGNANT OR A NEW MUMMY?

16 Jan 25

"Thanks Maria, that's wonderful advice :)"

Samsam (Mrs Jibril) replied Jul 13, 2016 to WHAT IS THE BEST ADVICE YOU WOULD GIVE A PREGNANT OR A NEW MUMMY?

16 Jan 25

"Welcome to blogging Kathleen :) "

Samsam (Mrs Jibril) replied Jul 12, 2016 to New mom bloggers connect and like my page share your blog details too

6 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Richa Choudhary

"Hi Tasha, Thanks for your advice, boy do I miss sleeping through the night!!  Lovely…"

Samsam (Mrs Jibril) replied Jul 11, 2016 to WHAT IS THE BEST ADVICE YOU WOULD GIVE A PREGNANT OR A NEW MUMMY?

16 Jan 25

"Hi laura i'm also a fairly new blogger, I check out your blog and I followed you :)…"

Samsam (Mrs Jibril) replied Jul 9, 2016 to Looking for Good Blogs to Subscribe To!

28 7 hours ago
Reply by Dortha Springer

"Hi maryanna I'm a mummy blogger currently living in Nairobi, I hope we can connect :…"

Samsam (Mrs Jibril) replied Jul 9, 2016 to KENYAN MUMMY BLOGGER? DROP ME A LINE

2 Jul 9, 2016

"Hi leah, I followed your blog, I would love it if you can follow me back :) http://s…"

Samsam (Mrs Jibril) replied Jun 6, 2016 to I love to follow Mom Bloggers Back!

65 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Crystal

"Hi mariam I followed your blog, you like you to follow me back, Ramadan kareem :) ht…"

Samsam (Mrs Jibril) replied Jun 6, 2016 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

3212 7 hours ago
Reply by Dortha Springer

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service