Cultivate Theme

The Number One Thing Free e-book

OUR BLOG

How to Support Children after a Diabetes Diagnosis

Throughout the world, several hundred thousand children and teens are diagnosed with either Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes. It is a prevalent disease, impacting an estimated 200,000…

Diagnosing Cow’s Milk Protein Allergy in Children

Creating an environment where children remain healthy and happy is not always within a parent’s control, particularly during their early years. Medical issues may cause a variety of concerns for parents and their children that are both difficult to diagnose and a challenge to treat with…

5 Common Fundraising Mistakes that Might Be Hurting Your Organization

Fundraising is hard work, done with the best intentions in mind. While you might get caught up in the spirit of “doing good,” you could be doing it wrong. Whether it’s a communication failure or a lack of foresight, here are five mistakes you’ll want to avoid when…

Jennifer's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"I gerenally just visit their blogs and leave a comment."

Jennifer replied Feb 18, 2009 to In response to the # of comments discussion: Do you reply back to your comments?

54 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by andshelived

"That I actually have a working blog! It took a lot of guts for me to start writing m…"

Jennifer replied Feb 18, 2009 to The thing I love most about my blog is _________.

132 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Christy Garrett

"Humor, the 'cleanliness' of a blog - I don't like blogs that look and feel cluttered…"

Jennifer replied Feb 18, 2009 to What do you think makes a blog a good one?

10 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

"Selfish Ramblings! :-) LOL"

Jennifer replied Feb 18, 2009 to Your blog in 2 words?

30 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by irinairina

"Increase my readership exponentially through fabulous writing! :-)"

Jennifer replied Feb 14, 2009 to What are your goals?

24 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Kim Steele

"A Ford Focus wanting desperately to be a BMW. LOL!"

Jennifer replied Feb 6, 2009 to If my blog was a car it would be a ___________.

52 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Cynthia

"I'm like AJ. But most times, I will just leave a comment on their blog."

Jennifer replied Feb 6, 2009 to In response to the # of comments discussion: Do you reply back to your comments?

54 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by andshelived

"Wow. I THOUGHT that blogging was a pretty all-encompassing addiction on my part. But…"

Jennifer replied Feb 6, 2009 to If I had to choose between chocolate and blogging, __________ would win.

7 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

"I would say for the first month, it was a serious ADDICTION! :-) Now, a very serious…"

Jennifer replied Feb 6, 2009 to What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

439 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Kristal Smith

"Hi Harriet! My blog is http://itsabeautyfilledlife.blogspot.com/ I'm following you…"

Jennifer replied Feb 4, 2009 to Follow me and I'll follow you.

1 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service