ADVERTISEMENT

samantha's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"sex, religion, politics."

samantha replied Dec 4, 2010 to The one topic I will not touch on my mom blog is _________.

99 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Chelle

"That is awful! I'm going to follow you...good luck! my site http://havesippywilltra…"

samantha replied Dec 4, 2010 to In need of GFC followers! I follow in return. :0)

34 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Jess Mead

"on my way, thanks!"

samantha replied Nov 25, 2010 to Anyone willing to swap comments?

2 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by samantha

"That's why I said I think it is a waiting game...which is not fun, but it is what it…"

samantha replied Nov 14, 2010 to Bloggy questions- how do you get in on the "big" or "branded" places?

12 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Rose DesRochers

"That's kind of where I am. None of those Mom Sites really send reviews, and Tomoson…"

samantha replied Nov 14, 2010 to Bloggy questions- how do you get in on the "big" or "branded" places?

12 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Rose DesRochers

"These are really great suggestions. I can't be a "conference" person, due to the pro…"

samantha replied Nov 13, 2010 to Bloggy questions- how do you get in on the "big" or "branded" places?

12 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Rose DesRochers

"I'd love new readers :) http://havesippywilltravel.blogspot.com/"

samantha replied Nov 7, 2010 to I want to read your blog!!

228 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Nancy Sathre-Vogel

"on my way to yours!"

samantha replied Nov 5, 2010 to Anyone willing to swap comments?

11 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by samantha

"on my way! I have been left comments on all your blogs- thanks!"

samantha replied Nov 4, 2010 to Anyone willing to swap comments?

11 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by samantha

"FaceBook- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Have-Sippy-Will-Travel/118293111555385 NB-…"

samantha replied Oct 30, 2010 to All Facebook Fanpages & Networked Blogs Welcome

10 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Marcie

RSS

Our newest members. Join us + 23,000 fellow mom bloggers

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Stephanie WentworthUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Has Blogging Become One Big Chore?

Have you ever looked at your blog’s dashboard and whimpered to yourself, “Oh, I just cannot in any way, shape, or form write a blog post today?”

We have all been there, right? Or, is it just me?

After eight years of blogging I have whimpered that more times than I…

How to Get Your Kids to the Dentist Without Tears, Tantrums or Throwing

Growing up, you might remember a time in your life when the only thing scarier than the boogeyman was your dentist. Over the years, you grew to appreciate your dentist and his or her service to your dental health, however, it did take you some time to grow into that mentality. Give your kids a…

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service