KG's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I would like some more followers. I follow everyone as well! My blog is an interior…"

KG replied Jan 28, 2012 to Looking to start a following train!

22 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Amy Manges Blevins

"Following you, Mignette.  Follow back: KG STYLE DESIGNS Blog KG STYLE DESIGNS FB "

KG replied Jan 28, 2012 to New Blogger, I Need Followers! If you follow me, I will follow you...(isn't that in a song?)

39 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Mignette Strife

"Following!  You can follow me back at: KG STYLE DESIGNS BLOG KG STYLE DESIGNS FB "

KG replied Jan 28, 2012 to New Blogger, I Need Followers! If you follow me, I will follow you...(isn't that in a song?)

39 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Mignette Strife

"Hi Sayifyyah,  It's already the New Year but I'd still love to be a follower.  Here…"

KG replied Jan 13, 2012 to I Would Love to Get 77 Followers by the New Year

4 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by KG

"Oh, nice!  Following...!  Follow me too @ KG STYLE DESIGNS (interior design blog)  a…"

KG replied Jan 13, 2012 to New Blogger, I Need Followers! If you follow me, I will follow you...(isn't that in a song?)

39 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Mignette Strife

"Hi! I'm a new follower.  Please follow my interior design blog - KG STYLE DESIGNS an…"

KG replied Jan 13, 2012 to New Blogger, I Need Followers! If you follow me, I will follow you...(isn't that in a song?)

39 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Mignette Strife

"I meant to write the link to my list signup:   http://eepurl.com/CS-r "

KG replied Nov 15, 2011 to What is/was your blog plan?

7 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Trish M

"I do have some step by step for migrating into wordpress. First things first, you do…"

KG replied Nov 7, 2011 to What is/was your blog plan?

7 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Trish M

"Hi everyone,  I think Twitter reaches so many people in just 140 characters. It is s…"

KG replied Nov 7, 2011 to The Social Network That Gives My Blog the Most Traffic Is...

212 on Friday
Reply by Jen Pag

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service