KG's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I would like some more followers. I follow everyone as well! My blog is an interior…"

KG replied Jan 28, 2012 to Looking to start a following train!

22 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Amy Manges Blevins

"Following you, Mignette.  Follow back: KG STYLE DESIGNS Blog KG STYLE DESIGNS FB "

KG replied Jan 28, 2012 to New Blogger, I Need Followers! If you follow me, I will follow you...(isn't that in a song?)

39 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Mignette Strife

"Following!  You can follow me back at: KG STYLE DESIGNS BLOG KG STYLE DESIGNS FB "

KG replied Jan 28, 2012 to New Blogger, I Need Followers! If you follow me, I will follow you...(isn't that in a song?)

39 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Mignette Strife

"Hi Sayifyyah,  It's already the New Year but I'd still love to be a follower.  Here…"

KG replied Jan 13, 2012 to I Would Love to Get 77 Followers by the New Year

4 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by KG

"Oh, nice!  Following...!  Follow me too @ KG STYLE DESIGNS (interior design blog)  a…"

KG replied Jan 13, 2012 to New Blogger, I Need Followers! If you follow me, I will follow you...(isn't that in a song?)

39 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Mignette Strife

"Hi! I'm a new follower.  Please follow my interior design blog - KG STYLE DESIGNS an…"

KG replied Jan 13, 2012 to New Blogger, I Need Followers! If you follow me, I will follow you...(isn't that in a song?)

39 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Mignette Strife

"I meant to write the link to my list signup:   http://eepurl.com/CS-r "

KG replied Nov 15, 2011 to What is/was your blog plan?

7 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Trish M

"I do have some step by step for migrating into wordpress. First things first, you do…"

KG replied Nov 7, 2011 to What is/was your blog plan?

7 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Trish M

"Hi everyone,  I think Twitter reaches so many people in just 140 characters. It is s…"

KG replied Nov 7, 2011 to The Social Network That Gives My Blog the Most Traffic Is...

217 Nov 20
Reply by Jody Cowan

RSS

12/22/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service