ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

How To Help A Friend Who Is an Addict

One of the most devastating things that can happen to any family is substance abuse in any form. Anything in excess is never good for anyone. That could be anything from too much food, exercise, alcohol or even shopping. Addictive behaviors can turn relationships upside down for those who…

How to Build Easy Healthy Living Habits

In today’s uber health conscious society many of us are hyper aware of staying as healthy as we possibly can with the knowledge we have. We all know that fast food and highly processed foods are not good for us in excess. We know that too much alcohol consumption is bad as well as smoking.…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

Jacqueline Root's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"It was a great blog. I have one that sounds like your little girl. She is almost fou…"

Jacqueline Root replied Sep 13, 2016 to Difficult Toddlers - How to Deal

2 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Merissa Hatch

"My mother told me to always put my children first. Make sure you show them love even…"

Jacqueline Root replied Sep 13, 2016 to What advice did your mother gave you when you became a mother

4 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Jacqueline Root

"Hi Katie  There is an app that you can use as a good resource to help connect you. I…"

Jacqueline Root replied Sep 13, 2016 to Looking to Connect over Children's Books, Literacy, Learning

2 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Merissa Hatch

"Transitioning into preschool can be overwhelming and scary for a little person. The…"

Jacqueline Root replied Sep 13, 2016 to Helping Your Child with the Transition into Pre-School

1 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Jacqueline Root

"Hi there are a ton of great blogs out there there is an app where you can ask moms a…"

Jacqueline Root replied Sep 13, 2016 to Looking for Good Blogs to Subscribe To!

25 on Monday
Reply by Ivy Elkington

"I do understand how it feels to be an adult all of a sudden. I think I first felt li…"

Jacqueline Root replied Sep 13, 2016 to Life Series: "Adulting"...it's hard

4 Jul 25
Reply by Karem Christine

"The biggest surprise was finding out that I could love my babies soo much. It is a d…"

Jacqueline Root replied Sep 13, 2016 to What was your biggest surprise about being a mom?

15 Apr 23
Reply by Lorë Phillips

"Working at a school you see this kind of behavior everyday. Most schools will have a…"

Jacqueline Root replied Sep 13, 2016 to Bullying problem. Need your thoughts.

10 Jul 11
Reply by Karem Christine

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service