Jennie McCluskey's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Moms Say

"Register my domain and I think a more professional well thought out timely blog.  I…"

Jennie McCluskey replied Mar 1, 2011 to If I could start my blog all over again I would....

142 Jan 16
Reply by Brittney Ortiz

"Ok I think Facebook, but I just nowwent to StumbleUpon for the first time....very co…"

Jennie McCluskey replied Mar 1, 2011 to The Social Network That Gives My Blog the Most Traffic Is...

208 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Laarnie De Guzman

"Cook veggies into purees and sneak into sauces like pasta sauce.  Make cauliflower s…"

Jennie McCluskey replied Mar 1, 2011 to Healthy Meal Ideas for Busy Moms

5 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Florae L.

"Assuming venting about my MIL would never be read by my MIL!"

Jennie McCluskey replied Mar 1, 2011 to The biggest mistake I've made as a blogger was....

144 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Kendra Larios-Mendez

"They tend to think its a waste of time perhaps? ? Since it isnt "real" life. But the…"

Jennie McCluskey replied Mar 1, 2011 to My Non-Blogging Friends and Family Think Blogging Is.....

128 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Lindsay Joly

"I LOVE blogging, but I tend to have more than one, since I have an oldie blogging pl…"

Jennie McCluskey replied Mar 1, 2011 to What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

434 Jan 28
Reply by Maggie S

"Thank you very much! I followed both of yours. (Very nice sites BTW)"

Jennie McCluskey replied Jan 27, 2011 to Would love some followers!

4 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Shelly Ford

"Following!     Follow me too? Here is a link to my blog: http://tibitzearthlydelight…"

Jennie McCluskey replied Jan 26, 2011 to follow my blog and i will follow yours

8 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Shelly Ford

"Following! I am new here too!   Here is a link to my blog: http://tibitzearthlydelig…"

Jennie McCluskey replied Jan 26, 2011 to Looking For Some New Blogs To Follow

82 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Jennie McCluskey

"Hi! I am headed over there now, will follow. I am new here, but I only have 3 follow…"

Jennie McCluskey replied Jan 25, 2011 to I would love to get some new followers!

23 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Kim Prine

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service