Jenina Marie's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Absolutely!   So what does "Friday Features" entail for you?  Friday is my slowest t…"

Jenina Marie replied May 2, 2011 to Guest Writing Swaps

2 May 2, 2011
Reply by Jenina Marie

"I am also following your & you can follow me on facebook @ http://www.facebook.c…"

Jenina Marie replied Apr 26, 2011 to Would love followers!

4 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Jenina Marie

"I am also following - you can follow me on facebook - thanks! @ http://www.facebook.…"

Jenina Marie replied Apr 26, 2011 to Would love followers!

4 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Jenina Marie

"The nature of blogging is to speak in your own voice...the best advice I ever got fr…"

Jenina Marie replied Apr 19, 2011 to The biggest mistake I've made as a blogger was....

144 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Kendra Larios-Mendez

"My family & some friends still haven't made the leap to a "paperless" lifestyle…"

Jenina Marie replied Apr 14, 2011 to My Non-Blogging Friends and Family Think Blogging Is.....

128 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Lindsay Joly

"That's the most important thing - in writing and in life - be passionate about what…"

Jenina Marie replied Mar 22, 2011 to Pretty new blog, but how do I get followers and hits to my site?

4 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by OhSoCharmed

"I know writers who have success using blogger as well as other forums but I agree Wo…"

Jenina Marie replied Mar 21, 2011 to The biggest mistake I've made as a blogger was....

144 Jul 18, 2013

"Not backing up my site consistently!!!!  My site was hacked recently & the last…"

Jenina Marie replied Mar 21, 2011 to The biggest mistake I've made as a blogger was....

144 Jul 18, 2013

"Hi - Congratulations on your new endeavor, the blogging world can be scary - at leas…"

Jenina Marie replied Mar 21, 2011 to Pretty new blog, but how do I get followers and hits to my site?

4 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by OhSoCharmed

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service