Jenina Marie's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Absolutely!   So what does "Friday Features" entail for you?  Friday is my slowest t…"

Jenina Marie replied May 2, 2011 to Guest Writing Swaps

2 May 2, 2011
Reply by Jenina Marie

"I am also following your & you can follow me on facebook @ http://www.facebook.c…"

Jenina Marie replied Apr 26, 2011 to Would love followers!

4 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Jenina Marie

"I am also following - you can follow me on facebook - thanks! @ http://www.facebook.…"

Jenina Marie replied Apr 26, 2011 to Would love followers!

4 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Jenina Marie

"The nature of blogging is to speak in your own voice...the best advice I ever got fr…"

Jenina Marie replied Apr 19, 2011 to The biggest mistake I've made as a blogger was....

145 Oct 23
Reply by Jules Ruud

"My family & some friends still haven't made the leap to a "paperless" lifestyle…"

Jenina Marie replied Apr 14, 2011 to My Non-Blogging Friends and Family Think Blogging Is.....

128 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Lindsay Joly

"That's the most important thing - in writing and in life - be passionate about what…"

Jenina Marie replied Mar 22, 2011 to Pretty new blog, but how do I get followers and hits to my site?

4 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by OhSoCharmed

"I know writers who have success using blogger as well as other forums but I agree Wo…"

Jenina Marie replied Mar 21, 2011 to The biggest mistake I've made as a blogger was....

145 Oct 23
Reply by Jules Ruud

"Not backing up my site consistently!!!!  My site was hacked recently & the last…"

Jenina Marie replied Mar 21, 2011 to The biggest mistake I've made as a blogger was....

145 Oct 23
Reply by Jules Ruud

"Hi - Congratulations on your new endeavor, the blogging world can be scary - at leas…"

Jenina Marie replied Mar 21, 2011 to Pretty new blog, but how do I get followers and hits to my site?

4 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by OhSoCharmed

RSS

12/22/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service