Marisa C's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"It's weird.... I don't have a blog or personal twitter account but am an administrat…"

Marisa C replied Mar 20, 2010 to The Social Network That Gives My Blog the Most Traffic Is...

217 Nov 20
Reply by Jody Cowan

"I dunno.... Due to my job as a civil servant , I'm not allowed to take political sta…"

Marisa C replied Apr 4, 2009 to Political Mommy Blogs?

12 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Marisa C

"Thats a great question. I haven't jumped onto the giveaway bandwagon simply because…"

Marisa C replied Mar 27, 2009 to What would you do?

9 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Stacey Crew

"Done !"

Marisa C replied Mar 27, 2009 to follow my blog and I will follow yours

7 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Amanda Powers

"Eryn... music sucks on a page. Your absolutely dead on. The worst kind of music is a…"

Marisa C replied Mar 4, 2009 to #1 Thing that draws you into a blog and #1 thing that turns you off

23 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Beth Mancuso

"It's sooo not fair that everyone south of the 49th parallel gets new gadgets at half…"

Marisa C replied Mar 3, 2009 to Tech Wants

33 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Erica M

"a method for me to be creative and express my thoughts and ideas . I wouldn't blog i…"

Marisa C replied Mar 3, 2009 to My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

364 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Jessica Torres

"I'm a newbie blogger... long time lurker though. I'm still playing around with conte…"

Marisa C replied Mar 3, 2009 to #1 Thing that draws you into a blog and #1 thing that turns you off

23 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Beth Mancuso

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service