Shari Von Holten's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"My site is a bit different than the regular "mom" blogs. I feel totally discouraged.…"

Shari Von Holten replied Oct 31, 2010 to Do you get discouraged because other bloggers "Do it better than you do?"

16 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Once Upon A Baker

"How about a humorous rate your husband type site. www.myhusbandisanass.com"

Shari Von Holten replied Sep 3, 2010 to A Blog other than Reviews!? Please!

155 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Brenda B

"i am going to do that - once my tech guy finishes. thank you. will keep you posted."

Shari Von Holten replied Aug 26, 2010 to Started New Interactive Blog/Website - How do I get people to submit

2 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Shari Von Holten

"I do - celebrity entertainment and gossip. A definite get away from Mommy and revie…"

Shari Von Holten replied Aug 25, 2010 to A Blog other than Reviews!? Please!

155 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Brenda B

"i voted. good luck. Shari www.haveuheard.net"

Shari Von Holten replied Aug 14, 2010 to I'm nominated for a MOMpreneur Award and could really use your votes!

1 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Shari Von Holten

"If you don't feel comfortable don't do it. You have to stay true to your values."

Shari Von Holten replied Aug 11, 2010 to How do you decide about advertising?

12 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jewell A Fox

"Hi Lori, How do you avoid being viewed as a spammer. I post a lot of articles in a…"

Shari Von Holten replied Aug 11, 2010 to The Social Network That Gives My Blog the Most Traffic Is...

209 on Saturday
Reply by Kim Seghers

"1st question my mother asks EVERY time she she's me is - Are you making any money.…"

Shari Von Holten replied Aug 11, 2010 to My Non-Blogging Friends and Family Think Blogging Is.....

128 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Lindsay Joly

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service