Yolie at Sophisticate Style's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Mine is all about bringing focus on the hand crafted world for fashion accessories,…"

Yolie at Sophisticate Style replied Sep 27, 2010 to A Blog other than Reviews!? Please!

155 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Brenda B

"Melissa, your blog is great. I'm following along. **Yolie http://SophisticateStyle.…"

Yolie at Sophisticate Style replied Jun 16, 2010 to REAL blogs?! Where are you?!

52 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Erica

"I'd have to say that I dont think I will ever bring up Religion or Politics. I feel…"

Yolie at Sophisticate Style replied Jun 5, 2010 to The one topic I will not touch on my mom blog is _________.

99 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Chelle

"I have a feeling that my non blogging family & friends could care less about rea…"

Yolie at Sophisticate Style replied Jun 5, 2010 to My Non-Blogging Friends and Family Think Blogging Is.....

128 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Lindsay Joly

"Beacuse it's a fun thing to do."

Yolie at Sophisticate Style replied Jun 5, 2010 to I blog because....

209 May 23, 2012
Reply by Madison O'Sullivan

"Like your blog. I want to follow, but I dont see a google followers section?"

Yolie at Sophisticate Style replied Jun 2, 2010 to REAL blogs?! Where are you?!

52 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Erica

"Great Blog. I'm now a follower. I'm new to blogging. I do it for fun, but I like to…"

Yolie at Sophisticate Style replied Jun 2, 2010 to REAL blogs?! Where are you?!

52 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Erica

"I grew up thinking that it was an okay form of discipline..... Once I became an adul…"

Yolie at Sophisticate Style replied Mar 21, 2010 to Do You Believe that it is Okay to Spank Your Child?

3 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Show Me MaMa

"At this time, since I'm still learning the ropes, it is a very fun hobby. The intera…"

Yolie at Sophisticate Style replied Mar 20, 2010 to What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

435 Jun 11
Reply by Kristin Carbery

"I'm kind of new to all of this, so I'm checking out the discussions. This is great,…"

Yolie at Sophisticate Style replied Mar 20, 2010 to The thing I love most about my blog is _________.

132 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Christy Garrett

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service