Christy Garrett's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Moms Say

"Depending on what your blog is about, you can add a pregnancy category to your curre…"

Christy Garrett replied Dec 21, 2012 to Just found out I'm pregnant.

2 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Happy Mommy

"Their mission was adverted thanks to a little detective work.  Glad you posted this…"

Christy Garrett replied Nov 27, 2012 to HELP! I've Received A LARGE Bill For An Image I've Used. Advice Please!

15 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Ann Harrison

"Someone on my facebook feed posted about a scam going around about bills being sent…"

Christy Garrett replied Nov 27, 2012 to HELP! I've Received A LARGE Bill For An Image I've Used. Advice Please!

15 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Ann Harrison

"You can always contact a local attorney, most will give you a free consult."

15 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Ann Harrison

"I found this information online.  Not sure if your letter is from Getty Image's or n…"

15 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Ann Harrison

"Was the note sent via email or by snail mail?  Was it sent from an attorney's office?"

Christy Garrett replied Nov 26, 2012 to HELP! I've Received A LARGE Bill For An Image I've Used. Advice Please!

15 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Ann Harrison

"I have added you to my pinterest, facebook, and twitter account.  I look forward to…"

Christy Garrett replied Nov 26, 2012 to We would LOVE new followers!!! We will follow you back!!!!

8 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Sugar Aunts

"Awesome Kat, I look forward to getting to know you better.  :)  Thank you for visiti…"

Christy Garrett replied Nov 12, 2012 to New to Mom Bloggers Club

12 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Rich

"Can you help figure out how to enter to win the giveaway?  I don't understand.  Also…"

Christy Garrett replied Nov 8, 2012 to $50 Wal-Mart Gift Card 12/02

1 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Christy Garrett

"Hello Kat, I am also fairly new to this community.  My name is Christy and I have 3…"

Christy Garrett replied Nov 8, 2012 to New to Mom Bloggers Club

12 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Rich

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service