Kris Cain's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jamie!   As for buying the domain, that is easy! Buying on Godaddy is ok. But, de…"

Kris Cain replied Nov 4, 2011 to Questions about .com hosting, etc.

6 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Jamie Dickson

"All the wonderful new people that I have met that I now consider friends. Second, op…"

Kris Cain replied Mar 13, 2010 to The thing I love most about my blog is _________.

132 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Christy Garrett

"time consuming and dumb, until I tell him that I got paid to do something or got a c…"

Kris Cain replied Mar 13, 2010 to My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

364 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Jessica Torres

"I would have to say plain old Google searches still get the most, with Twitter being…"

Kris Cain replied Mar 13, 2010 to The Social Network That Gives My Blog the Most Traffic Is...

212 on Friday
Reply by Jen Pag

"Stumble your own posts when you write them. :)"

Kris Cain replied Mar 13, 2010 to The Social Network That Gives My Blog the Most Traffic Is...

212 on Friday
Reply by Jen Pag

"... do it right from the start. I started it just to check out "what is this bloggin…"

Kris Cain replied Mar 13, 2010 to If I could start my blog all over again I would....

142 Jan 16
Reply by Brittney Ortiz

"I would say a combo of both. I started blogging strictly as a hobby, But I now do a…"

Kris Cain replied Mar 13, 2010 to What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

435 Jun 11
Reply by Kristin Carbery

"Hi Angela! I will check it out right now. :) You should probably stick your link in…"

Kris Cain replied Feb 19, 2010 to Help me revive my blog! :-)

4 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Angela

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service