Veronica Lee's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Harriet @ iamharriet.blogspot.com. Man, she rocks! I was her 19th follower and now s…"

Veronica Lee replied Dec 27, 2008 to If I Could Switch Places With One Mom Blogger for a Day It Would Be....?

8 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Kailani

"A 'kancil'. It means mousedeer in the Malay language and is a very small car, the si…"

Veronica Lee replied Nov 9, 2008 to If my blog was a car it would be a ___________.

52 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Cynthia

"I don't know if this helps, but I stumbled upon a UK site that matches advertisers w…"

Veronica Lee replied Nov 8, 2008 to Where can I find some "blogging advertising" gurus?

11 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Amanda E

"I kinda enjoy the button exchange program in http://themomblogs.com and was hoping M…"

Veronica Lee replied Nov 7, 2008 to Traffic exchange/Blogroll

6 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Opus #6

"taking me away from my chores. He rolls his eyes whenever he comes back from work to…"

Veronica Lee replied Nov 7, 2008 to My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

364 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Jessica Torres

"hey, I'm the ultimate internet dummy,ok! I'm not sure how they do it in MBC but the…"

Veronica Lee replied Nov 2, 2008 to Traffic exchange/Blogroll

6 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Opus #6

"I'm from Malaysia and the name of my blog is "OF MICE AND raMEN". The url is http://…"

Veronica Lee replied Oct 31, 2008 to Tell Me About Your Blog

485 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Don't Tell Anyone

"You're godsent! I sure would love to have you review my blog and share your tips and…"

Veronica Lee replied Oct 31, 2008 to Do you have a Blog?

108 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Sophie F

"it would be Michelle Yeoh 'cos we're both Malaysians. We live in the same town and w…"

Veronica Lee replied Oct 29, 2008 to If Hollywood Made a Movie About Your Mom Blog....

25 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Carol

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service