Dannie's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Guess I might be the odd ball cause I really don't check mine that often - well for…"

Dannie replied May 15, 2008 to Blog stats

41 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Elaine

"I much rather read what is going on within the blogoshpere too. Not that I don't wan…"

Dannie replied May 15, 2008 to Change of Habit

14 May 29, 2008
Reply by Teresa KK

"I have never really paid nuch attention to talk shows / soaps, generally because I d…"

Dannie replied May 15, 2008 to Change of Habit

14 May 29, 2008
Reply by Teresa KK

"Finding a balance is what is difficult I think with me. I get too involved with one…"

Dannie replied May 14, 2008 to How many social communities (like Mom Bloggers Club) are you a part of? How many is too many?

39 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Cindi Matthews

"This is just a partial list? WOW! There is no way I could keep up with that many. I…"

Dannie replied May 14, 2008 to How many social communities (like Mom Bloggers Club) are you a part of? How many is too many?

39 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Cindi Matthews

"Dumb, unless I get paid for it."

Dannie replied May 14, 2008 to My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

364 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Jessica Torres

"I think I like that I have the open version of a journal when blogging because I get…"

Dannie replied May 14, 2008 to Is there a method to your madness?

15 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Alyssa

"On my personal blog - I started to rant about my marriage and the issues we were goi…"

Dannie replied May 14, 2008 to Is there a method to your madness?

15 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Alyssa

"I got addicted too! Then I got involved in too many to keep up with. I really like M…"

Dannie replied May 13, 2008 to How many social communities (like Mom Bloggers Club) are you a part of? How many is too many?

39 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Cindi Matthews

"I definitely see what you and Jen mean when it comes to the rating system. Why such…"

Dannie replied May 13, 2008 to How many social communities (like Mom Bloggers Club) are you a part of? How many is too many?

39 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Cindi Matthews

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service