Tania Reuben's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"One of the reasons I started my blog was to give moms & others who were interest…"

Tania Reuben replied Dec 4, 2009 to Worried about too many giveaways

4 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Tee Crawford

"I'll do a button exchange with you! www.purenaturaldiva.com I'll look to see if you…"

Tania Reuben replied Sep 17, 2009 to A button for a button. A follower for a follower.

4 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by ALEXANDRIA CAMPBELL

"I think it must depend on the type of blog you are doing. I have just started to do…"

Tania Reuben replied Sep 1, 2009 to Do You Think Mom Blogs Are Oversaturated With Products?

36 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Tania Reuben

"Hi Nancy, I was visiting your blog last night. Nice job. I blog about Whole Living…"

Tania Reuben replied Aug 30, 2009 to Would love some new blogs!

252 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Oly

"OK - I think I have a better understanding now... I just looked on www.Mcklinky.com…"

Tania Reuben replied Aug 20, 2009 to Mr Linkey

4 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Tania Reuben

"OK - I still don't understand?"

Tania Reuben replied Aug 20, 2009 to Mr Linkey

4 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Tania Reuben

"Hi Jen, Can you email me your list! I'd love to have one to start out! Thanks, Tania"

Tania Reuben replied Aug 18, 2009 to How do you gain attention to your blog giveaways?

7 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Lottie Ford-Powley

"You can use a plug in to back up too. I back up daily. I get an email to my inbox. W…"

Tania Reuben replied Aug 5, 2009 to What if blogger ever tanked?

15 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Beth aka Confusedhomemaker

"Interesting subject. I love the aesthetics of my blog - but sometimes I wish there w…"

Tania Reuben replied Aug 3, 2009 to How Long Should You Keep A Blog Design?

19 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by JamericanSpice

"I'm not going... and I feel your pain!"

Tania Reuben replied Jul 29, 2009 to Am I The Only Blogger NOT Going To A Conference This Summer?

23 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Laurie Rodak

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service