Adina Kalish Neufeld's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Can someone explain Stumbled Upon? Where does one find it (or stumble upon it?) I to…"

Adina Kalish Neufeld replied Aug 17, 2011 to The Social Network That Gives My Blog the Most Traffic Is...

212 Sep 19
Reply by Jen Pag

"Just followed yours! Thanks for the great info. I'm at http://www.mykitchenchaos.com…"

Adina Kalish Neufeld replied Jun 2, 2011 to I'm looking for new blogs to follow...

382 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Anu K

"I still don't understand the whole Blog Hop thing but I will check out your blog! an…"

Adina Kalish Neufeld replied Jun 2, 2011 to New and needing followers, will follow back : )

70 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jane Blackmore

"HI! I will check out your blog. I have a no-measure recipe blog for moms that also o…"

Adina Kalish Neufeld replied Jun 2, 2011 to LOOKING FOR GOOD BLOGS

20 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Carol Ross

"Great layout and design! Love the photos.  I've got a cooking blog for busy moms. Ea…"

Adina Kalish Neufeld replied Apr 5, 2011 to I'm looking for new blogs to follow...

382 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Anu K

"similar to scrapbooking. They dont see the community in it."

Adina Kalish Neufeld replied Mar 5, 2011 to My Non-Blogging Friends and Family Think Blogging Is.....

128 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Lindsay Joly

"Great question! It started as hobby and as a way to vent and connect with other moms…"

Adina Kalish Neufeld replied Mar 5, 2011 to What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

435 Jun 11
Reply by Kristin Carbery

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service