Advertisement

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

5 Tips to Get the Most Out of the Drug Recovery Program

Seeking help for an addiction is a great achievement in itself. Each day numerous people enter facilities in hopes of setting their tracks right. While these rehabilitation centers do their part and are continuously on the outlook of including in new therapies, as a part of such programs, the overall effect…

The top factors of debt consolidation by using personal loans

One of the top reasons for which people take out personal loans is to help consolidate their credit card debt. It’s a risky approach because if you don’t do it the right way, you risk getting buried under even more debt. However, doing it right can get you out of a pickle. When considering…

Latest Activity

Regina posted a status
"Go check out my latest post on where we went to during Fall Recess here in NJ!! www.lifewithginag.blogspot.com"
2 hours ago
Regina posted a status
"When Schools out we go to the water park were its always 84 degrees. New Post!! www.lifewithginag.blogspot.com"
2 hours ago
Mom Bloggers Club posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Lauren Markman posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Profile IconBrooke, Parenting Lounge, Mama Sahrang and 2 more joined Mom Bloggers Club
5 hours ago
Lisa Bulpin posted a status
"Why its AWESOME to date a single mom!…"
10 hours ago
Mari Corona posted a blog post
23 hours ago
Jenny Richards posted blog posts
yesterday

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

TRENDING BLOG POSTS

Taneka Cockrell's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

" I write in hopes to help someone deal with normal day to day emotions and things th…"

Taneka Cockrell replied Jan 11, 2011 to WHY DO YOU?

2 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Alaina Forbes

"I am officially following!   http://byrdyseyeview.blogspot.com"

Taneka Cockrell replied Dec 11, 2010 to It's Not Just About the Number of Followers....

6 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Taneka Cockrell

"I am a mom blogger. Initially I wanted to blog about spiritual and physical fitness.…"

Taneka Cockrell replied Dec 11, 2010 to It's Not Just About the Number of Followers....

6 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Taneka Cockrell

"I can say.. If a person just blogs about things they do everyday, just personal stuf…"

Taneka Cockrell replied Dec 7, 2010 to Why do people read my blog??

4 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Once Upon A Baker

"Im following your blog. Very interesting! http://byrdyseyeview.blogspot.com "

Taneka Cockrell replied Dec 6, 2010 to Standing out from the crowd

48 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Tolbert-Wilson

"All I can say is be yourself. If you like to use articles and turn them into yours t…"

Taneka Cockrell replied Dec 5, 2010 to Standing out from the crowd

48 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Tolbert-Wilson

"I wouldn't dare to go politics or anything controversial. Im not a good debator. I c…"

Taneka Cockrell replied Dec 5, 2010 to The one topic I will not touch on my mom blog is _________.

99 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Chelle

"I have a huge notebook full of topics, many are just words that I can build off of o…"

Taneka Cockrell replied Nov 28, 2010 to blog topics

6 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by home4ever

"Im following you as well! http://byrdyseyeview.blogspot.com "

Taneka Cockrell replied Nov 28, 2010 to I want to read your blog!!

228 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Nancy Sathre-Vogel

"Mine are more random. I was on facebook yesterday and someone said they came across…"

Taneka Cockrell replied Nov 24, 2010 to Do you plan out your blog posts or are you a random blog poster?

13 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Charlene

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service