Pamela Clemens-Sahagun's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you got one yet? If not email me at mychicmommy@gmail.com and I will send you o…"

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Oct 20, 2011 to Rafflecopter Invite Request

1 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Pamela Clemens-Sahagun

"Look forward to following your blog please let me know when it is up"

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Oct 3, 2011 to Gynecologist--bloggging answers to patients' everyday questions

7 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by drsuzyyhall

"Yes I seem to be hanving an issue with my forms today I should have it fixed today.…"

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Sep 16, 2011 to Free Mark Beauty Products for Bloggers

2 Sep 16, 2011

"Thank you for letting me know. If you were interested in selling ad space  just e ma…"

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Sep 16, 2011 to I'm looking to buy ad space on blogs

2 Sep 16, 2011

"Share your give away on my blog and i will prompt it for you http://thegiveawayprinc…"

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Sep 11, 2011 to Giveaways

1 Sep 11, 2011

"Share your give away here http://thegiveawayprincess.blogspot.com/p/enter-your-givea…"

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Sep 11, 2011 to Enter to win 2 Family Four Packs to LA County Fair

1 Sep 11, 2011

"Thank you. I will do the same for you"

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Sep 6, 2011 to Looking for blogs to follow and trade links with

2 Sep 6, 2011

"Thanks :)"

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Sep 6, 2011 to I finally did it, and I need your help.

3 Sep 6, 2011

"Love your blog. If you ever want to do a giveway I would love to host it for you. ww…"

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Sep 6, 2011 to I finally did it, and I need your help.

3 Sep 6, 2011

"I'm following you now"

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Sep 6, 2011 to Standing out from the crowd

48 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Tolbert-Wilson

RSS

10/25/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us