Pamela Clemens-Sahagun's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Look forward to following your blog please let me know when it is up"

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Oct 3, 2011 to Gynecologist--bloggging answers to patients' everyday questions

7 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by drsuzyyhall

"Yes I seem to be hanving an issue with my forms today I should have it fixed today.…"

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Sep 16, 2011 to Free Mark Beauty Products for Bloggers

2 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Pamela Clemens-Sahagun

"Thank you for letting me know. If you were interested in selling ad space  just e ma…"

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Sep 16, 2011 to I'm looking to buy ad space on blogs

2 Sep 16, 2011

"Thank you. I will do the same for you"

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Sep 6, 2011 to Looking for blogs to follow and trade links with

2 Sep 6, 2011

"Thanks :)"

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Sep 6, 2011 to I finally did it, and I need your help.

3 Sep 6, 2011

"Love your blog. If you ever want to do a giveway I would love to host it for you. ww…"

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Sep 6, 2011 to I finally did it, and I need your help.

3 Sep 6, 2011

"I'm following you now"

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Sep 6, 2011 to Standing out from the crowd

48 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Tolbert-Wilson

"I just checked out your to-do-list. I was just telling myself I need to do that to s…"

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Sep 6, 2011 to Blogging Tips - My Daily Blogging To Do List

3 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Angela Green

"Thanks. I will check them out  "

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Sep 5, 2011 to What Product Review Programs Should I use?

4 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Rachel

"Following. please follow back www.mychicmommy.blogspot.com  Thanks"

Pamela Clemens-Sahagun replied Sep 4, 2011 to Help me reach my goal please!

2 Sep 4, 2011

RSS

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service