Advertisement

Unlimited Photo Storage

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Different Styles And Types Of Furniture To Try For Your Home

Everybody has a dream to buy a house for their own and design it as per their choice which pleases them as well their loved ones. Whether it is an apartment, two storeyed villa or tenement people always are keen to design it and make it more attractive and…

Fun Repurposing Projects for Those Old Blinds

No room is complete without the right blinds! But, that doesn’t mean the same set of blinds will look right at home in your living room until the end…

Advertisements

Melina Druga's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Your website looks nice, but it took a long time to load. Also, I'm wondering why yo…"

Melina Druga replied Oct 19, 2017 to What are your best blogging tips?

1 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Melina Druga

"It's been a while since I worked with Google AdSense, but if it hasn't changed over…"

Melina Druga replied Oct 19, 2017 to Help With Google Ads!

1 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Melina Druga

"More choices does make it hard to make the right decision, but it also means the abi…"

Melina Druga replied Aug 30, 2017 to Is parenting harder these days?

4 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Abigail

"I took it that she was seeking feedback on the blog itself.   Looks like you never d…"

Melina Druga replied Aug 30, 2017 to Life Series: "Adulting"...it's hard

5 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Melina Druga

"Thanks, Abigail.  I eventually left the site (although years later). I am happy to s…"

Melina Druga replied Aug 30, 2017 to What are your thoughts on online bashing, hating and mommy wars?

7 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Abigail

"I was a victim when I was a member of a mom social networking site because I took th…"

Melina Druga replied Aug 7, 2017 to What are your thoughts on online bashing, hating and mommy wars?

7 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Abigail

"I might be able to help.  I use WordPress for my business.  What are you having prob…"

Melina Druga replied Aug 7, 2017 to wordpress questions and help needed

1 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Melina Druga

"Hi, Julie, Maybe I can help.  I'm a professional writer and copy editor.  I'm also t…"

Melina Druga replied Aug 7, 2017 to Need Help!

1 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Melina Druga

"That won't really help much when starting a freelance career.  The quality of the po…"

Melina Druga replied Aug 7, 2017 to Where To Start When Attempting to Turn Blogging/Writing into a Career vs a Hobby?

5 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Melina Druga

"I apologize for the late response to your post.  I haven't logged in in months. Ther…"

Melina Druga replied Aug 7, 2017 to Where To Start When Attempting to Turn Blogging/Writing into a Career vs a Hobby?

5 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Melina Druga

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service