Kati Junes's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"How do you girls get the page tabs at the top of the page instead of in the sidebar? "

Kati Junes replied Mar 9, 2011 to New and needing followers, will follow back : )

70 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jane Blackmore

" Thanks for sharing, I will go check it out! Visit mine if you get a chance!"

Kati Junes replied Mar 7, 2011 to New and needing followers, will follow back : )

70 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jane Blackmore

" Iam now a follower of everone above and woking my way down! Thanks girls!"

Kati Junes replied Mar 5, 2011 to Get More Followers!

100 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by LaVonya Reeves

"Thanks so much! I will make sure to follow everyone else or likr thei pages! http://…"

Kati Junes replied Mar 5, 2011 to Get More Followers!

100 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by LaVonya Reeves

"Thanks! http://www.teampinkforever.blogspot.com"

Kati Junes replied Mar 5, 2011 to Link Up Friday! Share your blog!

16 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Ashley Walkup

"Hi Shaleen! I tried clicking on the link to view your blog and it said it didnt exis…"

Kati Junes replied Mar 5, 2011 to I am accepting new friends and networking connections

11 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberly Demetrio

"Me too!  This is so fun!  I will follower everyone so please leave a comment if you…"

Kati Junes replied Mar 5, 2011 to I am accepting new friends and networking connections

11 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberly Demetrio

"Thanks for the warm welcomes to Mom's Blog Club! You girls are awsome!  Looking forw…"

Kati Junes replied Mar 5, 2011 to Love this Page! Yes I am a WAHM! Has anyone ever heard of BambooPink..thats my new adventure :)

1 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Kati Junes

"Awsome! I am new too, and would love to have followers!  I will go check out you blo…"

Kati Junes replied Mar 5, 2011 to New and needing followers, will follow back : )

70 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jane Blackmore

"How awsome! If i didnt have five boys I would buy one of your dolls for sure! :)  Vi…"

Kati Junes replied Mar 5, 2011 to FREE SHIPPING during the month of March!!!

1 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Kati Junes

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service