Advertisement

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Best Blinds for Families

Keeping a neat, tidy, and beautiful home can be a challenge when you have kids, but it can be done. You just have to be smart about how you decorate.

For example, leather furniture is much easier to clean than suede, and…

Eating After a Lip Lift

A lip lift is an operation that modifies the appearance of the lips to a more appealing one. It reshapes them to enhance the facial area above the lips. Most people who undergo this procedure usually have an elongated gap between their noses and lips and want to make the…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

Polka-Stripes Girl's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"hi Laarnie, Yes, and thanks!!  I just followed your blog too.  Your baby is super cu…"

Polka-Stripes Girl replied Oct 11, 2013 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

3230 yesterday
Reply by Hollie

"Hi!  Please visit and like my facebook page too.  https://www.facebook.com/P.Stripes"

Polka-Stripes Girl replied Oct 10, 2013 to Share your facebook page!

171 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Lori Granieri

"Hi, I'm Kat!  I'm a new blogger and expecting my first baby at the end of this year.…"

Polka-Stripes Girl replied Oct 10, 2013 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

3230 yesterday
Reply by Hollie

"Hi, I'm Kat!  I'm a new blogger and expecting my first baby at the end of this year.…"

Polka-Stripes Girl replied Oct 10, 2013 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

31 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Laarnie De Guzman

"Hi Carly,  Love your blog!  :)  Your "Ten Commandments" is so funny.  I'm not quite…"

Polka-Stripes Girl replied Oct 10, 2013 to Any Expecting Moms/New Moms and Bloggers? Let's share and like each other on FB!

2 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Polka-Stripes Girl

"Thanks Henna!! :)  Your little boy is so adorable!  I will be following your blog to…"

Polka-Stripes Girl replied Sep 25, 2013 to Let's discover some new blogs. Post your Link!

524 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by mel

"Hi, I am new here.  My blog is Polka Stripes.  I just started my blog recently, it's…"

Polka-Stripes Girl replied Sep 25, 2013 to Let's do a Blog Party!

66 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Trista Souza

"Hi, I'm Kat from Polka Stripes.  I just started my blog recently, it's mainly about…"

Polka-Stripes Girl replied Sep 25, 2013 to Let's discover some new blogs. Post your Link!

524 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by mel

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service