Maura White's Discussions (10)

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Activity

Lorex Sweet Peek Video Baby Monitor Giveaway – Ends 8/7/13 ($180 Value!)

Head over to Happy Deal - Happy Day! and enter to win Lorex Sweet Peek Video Baby Monitor Giveaway – Ends 8/7/13 ($180 Value!)

Started by Maura White in Giveaways

0 Aug 3, 2013

$15 Gift Certificate to EcoMom.com from Happy Deal - Happy Day!

Head to Happy Deal - Happy Day! and read a review of a bug repellant/sun screen product from EcoMom.com.  Enter the $15 gift certificate gi…

0 Jul 6, 2010

Win a Bottle of Lavender Young Living Essential Oil

Head over to Happy Deal - Happy Day! and enter to win a 5oz. bottle of Young Living's Lavender Essential Oil.  Ends 7/7

0 Jun 30, 2010

$40 CSN Stores gift certificate and new Wednesday Giveaway Roundup

Check out Happy Deal - Happy Day! and enter to win a $40 CSN Stores gift certificate.I also have a new weekly Giveaway Roundup on Wednesday…

0 Jun 23, 2010

Easy Lunch Box Containers and Bag Giveaway

I have a new review and giveaway here.  Its for Easy Lunch Boxes Containers and Bag.  It ends 9pm on 6/23. 

0 Jun 16, 2010

10 Pouches of Peter Organic Baby/Toddler Fruit Purees

Head to Happy Deal - Happy Day!  http://happydealhappyday.com/?p=1976 Enter to win 10 pouches of assorted flavors of Peter Organic Baby/Tod…

0 Jun 9, 2010

Young Living Essential Oil - Peppermint

Hi,   Head here:  http://happydealhappyday.com/?p=1533 to enter the Young Living Essential Oil - Peppermint Giveaway! There is a Mr. Linky…

1 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Jenn Spencer

Happy Deal - Happy Day! Owl Change Purse and Origami Owl Dollar

Anyone want to know why I have an owl as my symbol?  Because owls are wise, that's why!!  And isn't finding deals a way to be wise with mon…

0 May 20, 2010

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service