Shannon Canfield's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Victoria, Thank you! I will follow you as well!"

Shannon Canfield replied Oct 25, 2009 to Help PLEASE! I have very few followers :(

45 May 6, 2010
Reply by Alaina Maier

"Angela, I am following you too. What a pretty blog you have. I love the design. Loo…"

Shannon Canfield replied Oct 25, 2009 to Help PLEASE! I have very few followers :(

45 May 6, 2010
Reply by Alaina Maier

"Naomi, Thank you so much! I will start following your blog. I must say I LOVE the n…"

45 May 6, 2010
Reply by Alaina Maier

"Robin, I am SO excited I found your blog! I am always trying to find balance in my…"

Shannon Canfield replied Oct 14, 2009 to Help PLEASE! I have very few followers :(

45 May 6, 2010
Reply by Alaina Maier

"I love your blog too! Looking forward to following you!"

Shannon Canfield replied Oct 14, 2009 to Help PLEASE! I have very few followers :(

45 May 6, 2010
Reply by Alaina Maier

"Katrina, Thanks for the compliment! Hope I can continue to make it interesting!"

45 May 6, 2010
Reply by Alaina Maier

"Richele, I an emphathize with that! Thanks for following! I'm following you too. Wh…"

45 May 6, 2010
Reply by Alaina Maier

"Thanks! Following you! I can't imagine upkeeping 8 blogs!!! What a challenge!"

45 May 6, 2010
Reply by Alaina Maier

"Maryann, Thanks for following my blog. I have just logged on to yours to find the p…"

Shannon Canfield replied Oct 12, 2009 to Help PLEASE! I have very few followers :(

45 May 6, 2010
Reply by Alaina Maier

"Nancy, Thanks! Love your blog and I'm following!"

Shannon Canfield replied Oct 12, 2009 to Help PLEASE! I have very few followers :(

45 May 6, 2010
Reply by Alaina Maier

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service