Brittney Ortiz's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I couldn't find a way to follow you on your blog, so I added your link to my own blo…"

Brittney Ortiz replied Jan 20 to Bring traffic to your blog for free

1 Jan 20
Reply by Brittney Ortiz

"I have followed your blog! So far it's really awesome and amusing! Please if you don…"

Brittney Ortiz replied Jan 20 to New Blogger! Love followers & would love to follow, too!

8 Apr 19
Reply by Jessica Whalen

"I think that having a cell phone depends on how old you are and how responsible you…"

Brittney Ortiz replied Jan 16 to Mobile Phones

1 Jan 16
Reply by Brittney Ortiz

"Here is my latest post: http://ortizkingdom.blogspot.com/2014/01/sniff-sniff.html. H…"

Brittney Ortiz replied Jan 16 to Share your latest blog post here!

64 Feb 27
Reply by Maggie S

"I would have posted my first post and kept posting. Now I find myself backtracking o…"

Brittney Ortiz replied Jan 16 to If I could start my blog all over again I would....

142 Jan 16
Reply by Brittney Ortiz

"Blogging is definitely a hobby for me and I really don't see myself doing it for a c…"

Brittney Ortiz replied Jan 16 to What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

435 Jun 11
Reply by Kristin Carbery

"I feel the same way. I wanted to write down things that were happening in my life be…"

Brittney Ortiz replied Jan 14 to A new bloggers Whoa

1 Jan 14
Reply by Brittney Ortiz

"Hi! I'm Brittney! I'm new to this site and still trying to figure out things. I have…"

Brittney Ortiz replied Jan 12 to Let's discover some new blogs. Post your LINK!

360 Jul 21
Reply by Danie' Russell

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service