I Used to Be Cool's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I lost my whole blog in a messy server transition. You know what's fun? Going…"

I Used to Be Cool replied Jun 28, 2009 to The best blog post I've ever written is ___________?

44 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by kristen ellis

"I started out with Blogger, piece of cake. Then I moved to WordPress b/c I need my b…"

I Used to Be Cool replied Jun 25, 2009 to The feature I love most about the blog platform I use is....?

26 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Heidi Ramsey

"Perfect--just what I need!"

I Used to Be Cool replied Feb 28, 2009 to Custom buttons for your Fabulous blog!

15 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Rae Ann

"Oh girl, you gotta lose the "homemaker", major negative association. Use Stay at Hom…"

I Used to Be Cool replied Feb 28, 2009 to Any at home moms out there?

2 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Jhenn

"For me, it is a combination of job and hobby. I started to keep my website content f…"

I Used to Be Cool replied Feb 28, 2009 to What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

435 Jun 11
Reply by Kristin Carbery

"http://twitter.com/iusedtobecool"

I Used to Be Cool replied Feb 28, 2009 to Share your Twitter address

239 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Nikki D

"I started with a blog on blogger.com and then had my developer work it into my site.…"

I Used to Be Cool replied Feb 28, 2009 to Do You Own Your Domain?

29 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Maggie - No Mommy Brain

"My maiden name--I have a psycho ex-boyfriend out there and I'm truly afraid of him f…"

I Used to Be Cool replied Feb 28, 2009 to The one topic I will not touch on my mom blog is _________.

99 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Chelle

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service