Penelope Guzman's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"It's both…I wouldn't have much time to dedicate to it if it weren't also an income. "

Penelope Guzman replied Dec 28, 2011 to What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

435 Jun 11
Reply by Kristin Carbery

"Posting a lot of photos of my son, and doing too many reviews of products I was so s…"

Penelope Guzman replied Dec 28, 2011 to The biggest mistake I've made as a blogger was....

144 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Kendra Larios-Mendez

"not blog about my family so much, bought my domain name from the beginning, been on…"

Penelope Guzman replied Dec 28, 2011 to If I could start my blog all over again I would....

142 Jan 16
Reply by Brittney Ortiz

"a waste of time, but I love it, so….I do it for me.    ~Penelope"

Penelope Guzman replied Feb 17, 2011 to My Non-Blogging Friends and Family Think Blogging Is.....

128 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Lindsay Joly

"Don't be afraid to take a wrecking ball to your life in order to redesign it"

Penelope Guzman replied Oct 26, 2010 to The best blog post I've ever written is ___________?

44 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by kristen ellis

"no...the only time i got anonymous comments were either spammers, or a few times tha…"

Penelope Guzman replied Oct 30, 2009 to Do you allow anonymous comments?

7 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Holly Bowne

"My blog is Penelope's Oasis at penelopesoasis.blogspot.com and I blog about expectin…"

Penelope Guzman replied Jul 2, 2009 to Tell Me About Your Blog

485 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Don't Tell Anyone

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service