Lucille Tyler Baldwin's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Moms Say

"I would love for my three year old granddaughter to learn to speak Spanish. Lucille…"

Lucille Tyler Baldwin replied Oct 28, 2010 to Do you believe in exposing your child to a foreign language at an early age?

17 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Nicole Weaver

"Ouch! Your stone hit me with "don't buy your favorite candy." I ALWAYS purchased my…"

Lucille Tyler Baldwin replied Oct 28, 2010 to Halloween Can Be a Scary Time!

1 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Lucille Tyler Baldwin

"Great information, thanks!"

Lucille Tyler Baldwin replied Oct 17, 2010 to Sleep Deprivation Related to Weight Gain

2 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Robyn

"Hello, OMG, I was so excited to read your blog. Wonderful information! I touch on t…"

Lucille Tyler Baldwin replied Sep 17, 2010 to How Advertisers Manipulate Children

1 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Lucille Tyler Baldwin

"I learned late in life the power of financial education and my passion is to share t…"

Lucille Tyler Baldwin replied Sep 11, 2010 to What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

434 Jan 28
Reply by Maggie S

"Hi Ladies, I am the Author of "Sick and Tired of Being Broke" so I love people who…"

Lucille Tyler Baldwin replied Sep 11, 2010 to New Blogger in the house!!! Follow me and I will definitely follow you!

52 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by monkey soup

"Great advice! I am the author of a new book: "Sick and Tired of Being Broke." My bl…"

Lucille Tyler Baldwin replied Sep 11, 2010 to I am quitting Facebook.

17 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Memorable Children Books & Gifts

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service