Kirsten L Cisco's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Rhoda, Welcome ! I will be sure to check out your blog ;)   Kirsten http://the…"

Kirsten L Cisco replied May 9, 2011 to Let's support each other's businesses!

125 May 20, 2011
Reply by Tina Peterson

"That sounds so very exciting for you ;) I will keep my eye open on your products too…"

Kirsten L Cisco replied Apr 14, 2011 to Let's support each other's businesses!

125 May 20, 2011
Reply by Tina Peterson

"I just sent you a message ;)"

Kirsten L Cisco replied Apr 11, 2011 to Looking for sponsors for a spring event (mom business' or etsy shop owners)

1 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Kirsten L Cisco

"Awesome thanks ladies ! I am on my way to follow the both of you ;)"

Kirsten L Cisco replied Apr 11, 2011 to Seeing that I am new .. I am LOOKING for FOLLOWERS PRETTY PLEASE :)

4 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by monkey soup

"Thank You so Much -- I was thinking the same thing on the badges.. Maybe I can have…"

Kirsten L Cisco replied Apr 10, 2011 to Standing out from the crowd

48 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Tolbert-Wilson

"I love to write how I speak .. there may be day's where I am just rambling and other…"

Kirsten L Cisco replied Apr 10, 2011 to Standing out from the crowd

48 Mar 29, 2013

"I would LOVE to join this .. I LOVE going to thrift shops .. I have some things I co…"

Kirsten L Cisco replied Apr 7, 2011 to Thrift Store Posts

1 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Kirsten L Cisco

"Dina - Hi ! I use to create and sell candy bar wrappers, I have a lot of awesome pho…"

Kirsten L Cisco replied Apr 7, 2011 to Let's support each other's businesses!

125 May 20, 2011
Reply by Tina Peterson

"I am learning how to blog my self .. I have my own blog/business. Though I started a…"

Kirsten L Cisco replied Apr 5, 2011 to Standing out from the crowd

48 Mar 29, 2013

"Hi April : Wanted to let you know I visited your site .. and I do plan on reading fu…"

Kirsten L Cisco replied Apr 5, 2011 to Let's support each other's businesses!

125 May 20, 2011
Reply by Tina Peterson

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service