Mommy-momo's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I share the same goal! hehe. I'll check out your blog and check back for the respons…"

Mommy-momo replied May 3, 2009 to How do they do it? MOMMY BLOGGER Extraordinaires?

15 May 19, 2009
Reply by Karen

"thank you. I'll check that out!"

Mommy-momo replied Apr 30, 2009 to I need a blog makeover... BADLY!

40 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Heather Gannoe

"I totally post photos. My blog started off to keep family and friends updated with l…"

Mommy-momo replied Apr 29, 2009 to To add a photo or not, that is the question.

17 May 8, 2010
Reply by Susan Fobes

"AWESOME! I love blogs that have the giveaway linky! I added mine. Thanks for that :)"

Mommy-momo replied Apr 24, 2009 to Add your giveaways at "Catch the Drift..."

2 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Eve

"Yes I do censor myself. I try to be careful about "calling" people out or being to o…"

Mommy-momo replied Apr 24, 2009 to Do you censor yourself on your blog?

19 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Tanya

"I'd be lying if I said I didnt care about comments. Hehe. I do. It lets me know peop…"

Mommy-momo replied Apr 24, 2009 to How Important Are Comments?

53 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Rae Ann

"So far my perks have been free stuff to review. I love doing reviews and giveaways!…"

Mommy-momo replied Apr 18, 2009 to The best perk I've received as a mom blogger is ______________.

98 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Nacia Karim Walsh

"i remember you winning that! How'd it go? Your house sparkling? THats awesome!"

Mommy-momo replied Apr 18, 2009 to The best perk I've received as a mom blogger is ______________.

98 Jan 5, 2011

"i want a vacation... wait scratch that... WE NEED A VACATION! I'd love that :)"

98 Jan 5, 2011

"That insane! Good job girl!"

98 Jan 5, 2011

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service