Advertisement

Barbara Dalla Via's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm following you Meghan! If you want to follow back you'll find me here: http://m-a…"

Barbara Dalla Via replied Feb 4, 2014 to Less than 200 followers?

44 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Ronda Ogilvie

"Hi everyone! I'm Italian and I just started a new blog, focused on my mommy life in…"

Barbara Dalla Via replied Feb 4, 2014 to Less than 200 followers?

44 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Ronda Ogilvie

"I'm impressed by what you did with your blog in short time!! How did you do that?!?…"

Barbara Dalla Via replied Oct 1, 2013 to Let's discover some new blogs. Post your Link!

518 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by imperfectmom247

"Hi! I love your blog!! I'm following via bloglovin'. My blog is http://mybrandnewli…"

Barbara Dalla Via replied Oct 1, 2013 to Let's discover some new blogs. Post your Link!

518 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by imperfectmom247

"Hi Zoka! I'm following you via twitter! Your blog would be very useful since I'm Ita…"

518 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by imperfectmom247

"Hi everyone I'm Barbara! It's so nice to find new interesting blogs! Your, Henna, is…"

518 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by imperfectmom247

"Hi! I'm blogging since two years but my blog has still few followers, so I can't giv…"

Barbara Dalla Via replied Oct 1, 2013 to Generating Traffic to My Blog

1 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Barbara Dalla Via

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Katka Konecna RiveraUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

How Candles Can Uplift Your Mood and Décor

Candles in your home can instantly make you happier and more peaceful when your mood needs a little adjusting and can also make your living area look fabulous at the same time. Candles with various fragrances can also put you in a better mood through aromatherapy. Just think about vanilla…

5 Occasions to Send Flowers to Your Mom Other Than on Mother’s Day

There are few gifts one can receive than a fresh bouquet of flowers. It even goes without saying that Mother’s Day is one of the leading occasions when flowers are gifted to mothers all over the world. Everything from beautiful bouquets of roses to orchids to brilliant sunflowers brighten any mom’s special…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

VISIT THESE BLOGGERS

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service