Emily Dickey's Discussions (9)

Discussions Started (9) Replies Latest Activity

Artist/Designer for prints/blog design

I found an awesome artist on Etsy who creates super cute and sweet drawings you can order as prints. I contacted her to create a custom blo…

Started by Emily Dickey in Everything Blogging

0 Mar 3, 2011

Live chat w/Dr. Greene & prize from EMAB

On Tuesday night (3/1/11) at 9pm EST, we'll be chatting LIVE with Dr. Greene at Shari Criso's weekly My Baby Experts show!What questions do…

Started by Emily Dickey in General Conversation

0 Feb 26, 2011

$100 of Rumparooz cloth diaper products!

The My Precious Kid facebook fan page is having a 10,000 fan giveaway and Shari Criso is donating $100 worth of Rumparooz products (you pic…

Started by Emily Dickey in Giveaways

0 Jan 22, 2011

Unwanted advice? Join our party! Prizes!

Every Monday night at 9pm EST, I am hosting a live video party online with expert Shari Criso (RN, CNM, IBCLC). You can RSVP ahead of time…

Started by Emily Dickey in Motherhood, Parenting & Family

0 Oct 3, 2010

LIVE Video Party - all baby questions answered!

Join us Monday night for a LIVE video party with baby expert Shari Criso! Everyone is welcome to watch and chat during Shari's show. RSVP n…

0 Sep 18, 2010

Redbook's "Mom's Survival Guide" review & giveaway

http://babydickey.com/2010/05/04/moms-survival-guide-by-redbook-review-giveaway/

0 May 4, 2010

The Good Night, Sleep Tight Workbook (review & giveaway)

My review of The Sleep Lady's (Kim West) The Good Night, Sleep Tight Workbook. Click here to read and learn how you can win a copy! http://…

0 May 4, 2010

PR and Advertising

I finally updated the PR and Advertising info on my site! If anyone is interested in working with Baby Dickey you can now see my stats and…

Started by Emily Dickey in Everything Blogging

0 Apr 25, 2010

Pumping at work

Not sure if you've all seen the recent breastfeeding articles (one about how it can save lives and money, the other about how it's too cost…

0 Apr 7, 2010

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service