Lisa R Charles's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I would definitely have to say Jada Pinkett-Smith! She's a sexy, stylish and classy…"

Lisa R Charles replied Sep 24, 2008 to If Hollywood Made a Movie About Your Mom Blog....

25 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Carol

"Wow, very interesting. I'm sure Soap lovers will jump all over this. Hope I win!!"

Lisa R Charles replied Aug 6, 2008 to Win Goodies from SoapNet.com

40 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by Crystal Abel

"I've been on entrecard for a few months now and because of it my traffic has doubled…"

Lisa R Charles replied Aug 4, 2008 to Are You on EntreCard?

29 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Mind of a Mom

"Ohhh, hope it's me!!! Great giveaway :-)"

Lisa R Charles replied Aug 4, 2008 to Win a Tote Full of Goodies From Mom Works, Inc.

81 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Janelle

"I joined social networks and made sure that I started concentrating on quality posts…"

Lisa R Charles replied Jul 19, 2008 to How long did it take for you to get to 100 visits per day?

35 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Rachel_L

"It's many reasons for me. The connection with friends, I'm a very social being. I lo…"

Lisa R Charles replied Jul 15, 2008 to What Keeps You Blogging?

16 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Cindi Matthews

"HP Pavilion Entertainment PC and I love it!! I can't leave home without it!"

Lisa R Charles replied Jul 12, 2008 to What type of computer/laptop do you have?

19 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by Jennae @ Green Your Decor

"I'm in the process of changing my blog from 2 to 3 columns, yeah!!! I prefer not hav…"

Lisa R Charles replied Jul 4, 2008 to Thoughts on two columns vs three

21 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Lisa Otto

"I believe with all my heart that you should be as real as the beat of your heart. It…"

Lisa R Charles replied May 21, 2008 to How much of the REAL you do you show on your blog?

48 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Joanna Hess

"I respond to all. I love the interaction and I feel that my commenter's do to. I jus…"

Lisa R Charles replied May 10, 2008 to Do you respond to all your comments?

26 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Pepper

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service