drsuzyyhall's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Pamela! Check out our fun, new blog on Women's Health Concerns at GynoGroupie.com…"

drsuzyyhall replied Sep 23, 2012 to Gynecologist--bloggging answers to patients' everyday questions

7 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by drsuzyyhall

"There can be a delay in the return of normal menstrual cycles after discontinuing a…"

drsuzyyhall replied Sep 23, 2012 to Gynecologist--bloggging answers to patients' everyday questions

7 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by drsuzyyhall

"Brittanie, So happy to hear your interest! I've done posts on Mirena, reversible, re…"

drsuzyyhall replied Sep 20, 2012 to Gynecologist--bloggging answers to patients' everyday questions

7 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by drsuzyyhall

"Looking for sound information on topics in Women's Health, from helpful medical prof…"

drsuzyyhall replied Mar 1, 2012 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

654 Dec 8
Reply by Fon Mee Chung

"Our fun, new blog on Women's Health Concerns >>>GynoGroupie.com<<<…"

drsuzyyhall replied Feb 22, 2012 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

654 Dec 8
Reply by Fon Mee Chung

"I'm an Ob/Gyn, and I think it's a cool way to share medically sound information, to…"

drsuzyyhall replied Jan 28, 2012 to I blog because....

209 May 23, 2012
Reply by Madison O'Sullivan

"Are there questions you'd like to ask your Ob/Gyn...but can't find the right time? C…"

drsuzyyhall replied Nov 11, 2011 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

654 Dec 8
Reply by Fon Mee Chung

"I'm an Ob/Gyn using Twitter and Facebook to post  'Simple Answers to Everyday GYN He…"

drsuzyyhall replied Nov 4, 2011 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

654 Dec 8
Reply by Fon Mee Chung

"I'm a Gynecologist using twitter and FB to give simple answers to ladies everyday GY…"

drsuzyyhall replied Oct 13, 2011 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

654 Dec 8
Reply by Fon Mee Chung

"I'm a Gynecologist using Twitter and Facebook to give simple answers to ladies' ever…"

drsuzyyhall replied Oct 11, 2011 to Why did you start blogging?

4 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Sweet Betty

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service