Marcy Massura's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I was shocked at BlogHer's attempt to control our content. I found it funny that sho…"

Marcy Massura replied May 8, 2009 to I dropped BlogHer Ads. What are the best alternatives?

17 May 10, 2009
Reply by HilLesha

"Sex. Sex with my husband. I will never refer to it. Talk about it. Or heaven forbid…"

Marcy Massura replied Feb 11, 2009 to The one topic I will not touch on my mom blog is _________.

99 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Chelle

"It started as a hobby. A creative outlet like so many other things in my life; scrap…"

Marcy Massura replied Jan 29, 2009 to What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

435 Jun 11
Reply by Kristin Carbery

"Um, this is a trick question right? BLOGGING. Always BLOGGING. I live, eat and brea…"

Marcy Massura replied Jan 21, 2009 to If I had to choose between shopping and blogging, __________ would win.

43 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Jeanine

"I have no idea what an Entrecard is!!!!!"

Marcy Massura replied Jul 23, 2008 to How many Entrecard you drop everyday???

20 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Nisha

"Yes, and No. In general if I read your blog- I will comment about every thrid post.…"

Marcy Massura replied Jul 23, 2008 to Do You Lurk?

28 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Kailani

"My url would match my blog name. Actually I am currently moving my blog (http://theg…"

Marcy Massura replied Jul 23, 2008 to If I could start my blog all over again I would....

142 Jan 16
Reply by Brittney Ortiz

"And I quote "like living in a reality show"...he is growing increasingly paranoid th…"

Marcy Massura replied May 14, 2008 to My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

364 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Jessica Torres

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service