Kelly Seiler's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks! I'm following you, too!"

Kelly Seiler replied Dec 2, 2009 to Please help me reach 100 followers! Need 21 more!

4 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Kelly Seiler

"Congrats on your blog. I'm following! Pleaser return the follow! www.savvymoxie.com…"

Kelly Seiler replied Oct 20, 2009 to My new blog- Adventuroo- just went live!

13 May 7, 2010
Reply by candi durbin

"I'm already folllowing and love your blog. Not sure if you've checked out mine - ww…"

Kelly Seiler replied Oct 20, 2009 to NEW please follow!

10 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Alaina Forbes

"I'm following! Please return the follow! www.savvymoxie.com"

Kelly Seiler replied Oct 19, 2009 to HI!! JUST JOINED. I'D LOVE TO GET SOME MORE FOLLOWERS - I FOLLOW BACK. :)

11 May 6, 2010
Reply by Alaina Maier

"I'm following! Please return the follow www.savvymoxie.com thanks"

Kelly Seiler replied Oct 19, 2009 to Follow me and I'd love to follow you!

17 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Christine

"Thanks! I'm following your food/recipe blog!"

Kelly Seiler replied Oct 14, 2009 to Please help me reach 100 followers! Need 21 more!

4 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Kelly Seiler

"I'm following! Please return the follow! www.savvymoxie.com And you can follow me…"

Kelly Seiler replied Oct 14, 2009 to Will You Be My Black Friend?

1 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Kelly Seiler

"I'm following! Please return the follow! www.savvymoxie.com And you can follow me…"

Kelly Seiler replied Oct 14, 2009 to Intent of reaching my 100 following goal!

26 May 7, 2010
Reply by candi durbin

"I'm following. Please follow me, too! www.savvymoxie.com thanks!"

Kelly Seiler replied Oct 12, 2009 to Busy Mommy Blogger looking for followers and friends!

13 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Naomi de la Torre

"I'm following you. Please follow me. My blog is more of a money-saving/making blog,…"

Kelly Seiler replied Oct 11, 2009 to I want your blog...

2 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Sheila Thomas

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service